Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

I don't oppose action Israel takes against Hamas, but why do they have to bomb UN hospitals and schools, and innocent children playing on the beach?

See, I am a fan of the state of Israel, but I can still step back and criticize them when they do wrong. Targeting missiles in Gaza is not wrong, however their completely over the top reaction, the bombing of hospitals, schools and civilians is wrong. Proportionality is what is required.

If my next door neighbour urinated on my rose bush I wouldn't kill him, his family, their friends and all their neighbours in response....thats what Israel is doing.

There are a few reasons why UN schools and Hospitals might be hit, they are routinely used by the terrorists to store weapons and explosives, they are used by terrorists to launch attacks on Israeli civilians and soldiers, during any conflict there will always be accidents, building and people killed unintentionally. A proportional response would have resulted in more Gazan civilians killed and fewer terrorists and weapons caches destroyed.

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 07:11 ----------

If my next door neighbour urinated on my rose bush I wouldn't kill him, his family, their friends and all their neighbours in response....thats what Israel is doing.

A proportional response would be to urinate on his rose bush and would be pointless.

There are a few reasons why UN schools and Hospitals might be hit, they are routinely used by the terrorists to store weapons and explosives, they are used by terrorists to launch attacks on Israeli civilians and soldiers, during any conflict there will always be accidents, building and people killed unintentionally. A proportional response would have resulted in more Gazan civilians killed and fewer terrorists and weapons caches destroyed.

It's because no matter how much you tell them, how much proof you have about hamas' actions, they don't want to believe it.

What if he chucked a hand grenade through your kitchen window whilst you were in another room? And what if he did the same to you or one of your relatives every day? I'm not sure that Israel is too bothered about folk in Gaza taking a pee on someones roses.

Halibut would send him a strongly worded letter!

Well here's a couple of questions for him.

1..What is the purpose of Hamas firing high explosive rockets packed with ball bearings into Israel, and What is the purpose of planting bombs on buses? Is it to turn the rose trees brown or is it to kill and terrorise Israelis?

2.. If has some have suggested Israels response is excessive and more than is required to stop these attacks why are the rockets still coming?

Well here's a couple of questions for him.

1..What is the purpose of Hamas firing high explosive rockets packed with ball bearings into Israel, and What is the purpose of planting bombs on buses? Is it to turn the rose trees brown or is it to kill and terrorise Israelis?

2.. If has some have suggested Israels response is excessive and more than is required to stop these attacks why are the rockets still coming?

Clearly Israels response has been too restrained.

Archived