Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

No doubt these are traitorous Jews and should have burned in hell in the camps.

Anyone signing better prepare for losing their futures as the Zionist Nazi thugs will come a looking. Ironic isn't it.

They are free to have an opinion and I can't see israel doing anything to cause them harm.

There are always going to be people that support Israels actions against terrorists and people that oppose action against terrorists.

A Jewish Holocaust survivor wrote an open letter slamming the Hamas "death cult" that's similar to the Nazis and supporting Israel's fight against them.

He said this is a battle "between those who celebrate life and those who champion death.” And we support Israel. Period.

Do you support Israel against the terrorists?

Hamas didn't break the truce they refused to extend it and no I'm not going to Gaza.

My ranting and raving was at Israels massacre of innocent civilians, how that leads you to think I'm leader of Hamas puzzles me.

Wrong, they started send rockets over the border again so Israel retaliated.

Why aren't you going to Gaza???

And what of Hamas firing rockets to kill innocent people, oh I forgot this doesn't enter into the discussion does it.

You need to switch off your computer as well if its Intel chip powered too, its an Israeli product! oh and don't forget your phone too.....:hihi:

Wrong, they started send rockets over the border again so Israel retaliated.

Why aren't you going to Gaza???

And what of Hamas firing rockets to kill innocent people, oh I forgot this doesn't enter into the discussion does it.

You need to switch off your computer as well if its Intel chip powered too, its an Israeli product! oh and don't forget your phone too.....:hihi:

My phone is an iPhone and I use an iPad.

They fired rockets again as the ceasefire was over.

Why should I be going to gaza when I'm needed on SF to counter the pro Israeli propaganda agents that post on here? :)

My phone is an iPhone and I use an iPad.

Why should I be going to gaza when I'm needed on SF to counter the pro Israeli propaganda agents that post on here? :)

So if you don't mind them firing rockets you won't mind Israel responding.

[/b]

My bold=

Do you have a link stating Hamas broke the truce because I read they didn't agree to an extension to it?

Hamas fired rockets just after the 72hr truce ended= http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183850

How can a people under occupation who are legally entitled to resist be to blame for resisting?

I posted a link from the beeb earlier, but if you cant be bothered to read it.....

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 22:22 ----------

Hamas didn't break the truce they refused to extend it and no I'm not going to Gaza.

My ranting and raving was at Israels massacre of innocent civilians, how that leads you to think I'm leader of Hamas puzzles me.

repeating a lie doesnt make it true im afriad. The cowards of hamas broke the truce and as I posted a link earlier that you couldnt be bothered to read thats your problem not ours

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 22:27 ----------

Hamas fired rockets after the ceasefire had ended= http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28702394

This is for the Israeli agents posting on here trying to deceive people by saying Hamas broke the truce.

You really ARE deluded arnt you? Your love for the hamas cowards seems to have totally clouded your mind

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 22:31 ----------

AND before the ceasefire ended.

Archived