Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

I posted a link from the beeb earlier, but if you cant be bothered to read it.....

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 22:22 ----------

repeating a lie doesnt make it true im afriad. The cowards of hamas broke the truce and as I posted a link earlier that you couldnt be bothered to read thats your problem not ours

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 22:27 ----------

You really ARE deluded arnt you? Your love for the hamas cowards seems to have totally clouded your mind

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 22:31 ----------

AND before the ceasefire ended.

Which ceasefire are you on about?

The 72 hour one was not extended so when it ended it was back to work as far as Hamas were concerned.

Remember the false report that the Israeli soldier had been kidnapped so israel broke the ceasefire and it turns out that he was dead anyway?

It's you and the rest of the israel lovers that are deluded.

I don't think Hamas are cowards for standing up to the 4th largest military in the world consisting of armed to the teeth, paranoid, forever playing the victim crack pot zionists.

A "sustained period of quiet" will not be coming Israels way for a while yet.

You can't massacre people and expect no come backs, the game is up as israel is not veiwed as the victim nation no more.

Israel is the abuser now and the Palestinians are resisting an occupying force known as israel.

Did you read my link regarding the ceasefire not being broken or couldn't you be bothered?

:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 10-08-2014 at 01:12 ----------

Israel broke it's own ceasefire last monday= http://www.channel4.com/news/gaza-limited-humanitarian-ceasefire-begins-israel

The 72 hour one was not extended so when it ended it was back to work as far as Hamas were concerned.

Remember the false report that the Israeli soldier had been kidnapped so israel broke the ceasefire and it turns out that he was dead anyway?

I don't think Hamas are cowards for standing up to the 4th largest military in the world consisting of armed to the teeth, paranoid, forever playing the victim crack pot zionists.

You can't massacre people and expect no come backs, the game is up as israel is not veiwed as the victim nation no more.

Israel is the abuser now and the Palestinians are resisting an occupying force known as israel.

Did you read my link regarding the ceasefire not being broken or couldn't you be bothered?

Israel broke it's own ceasefire last monday= http://www.channel4.com/news/gaza-limited-humanitarian-ceasefire-begins-israel

They actually told hamas they were going to strike after the ceasefire officially ended and didn't undertake sneak attacks without warning like hamas do

I am on about the 72 hr ceasefire which the cowards of hamas broke. I know they chose not to allow it to be extended because they are so keen on getting back to the killing of innocent gazan civilians.

And yes, i DID read that link, it does seem however that YOU didnt!!!! Otherwise how else can you miss this bit

Militants began firing missiles from Gaza shortly before the ceasefire ended at 08:00 local time (05:00 GMT).

I know, it didnt suit YOUR idea of the "truth", still, dont let facts get in the way of a good rant will you :)

I am on about the 72 hr ceasefire which the cowards of hamas broke. I know they chose not to allow it to be extended because they are so keen on getting back to the killing of innocent gazan civilians.

And yes, i DID read that link, it does seem however that YOU didnt!!!! Otherwise how else can you miss this bit

Militants began firing missiles from Gaza shortly before the ceasefire ended at 08:00 local time (05:00 GMT).

I know, it didnt suit YOUR idea of the "truth", still, dont let facts get in the way of a good rant will you :)

What gets me is the annoying whinging coming from the supporters of terrorist strikes on israel, they want Gaza to be allowed to fire rockets at Israel but whinge when Israel responds.

What gets me is the annoying whinging coming from the supporters of terrorist strikes on israel, they want Gaza to be allowed to fire rockets at Israel but whinge when Israel responds.

Read my lips...the Israeli response is disproportionate as the majority of Hamas missiles are hurting noone because of their iron dome.

Second, Israel says its Iron Dome missile defense system is effective at stopping incoming projectiles 86 percent of the time. However, its enthusiastic praise for the technological marvel of this system is not congruent with the depictions of the mortal threat of Hamas’ rockets. This claim of having an effective shield against rockets is even more difficult to square with the scale of Israel’s destruction in the Gaza Strip. It raises serious questions about the proportionality of Israel’s actions. It is another reason to object to the ongoing military onslaught that has so far left more than 1,000 Palestinians dead and another 5,000 injured  —  of whom an estimated 70 percent are civilians.

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/7/rockets-hamas-gazaisraeliprmessaging.html

Read my lips...the Israeli response is disproportionate as the majority of Hamas missiles are hurting noone because of their iron dome.

That is completely irrelevent. Are Israel at fault for taking good care of their people? Should the Iron Dome be switched off and Israel allow their people to die so that they would be justified in retaliating? That would make them as bad as Hamas, so the answer is no.

That is completely irrelevent. Are Israel at fault for taking good care of their people? Should the Iron Dome be switched off and Israel allow their people to die so that they would be justified in retaliating? That would make them as bad as Hamas, so the answer is no.

Of course it's relevant, it would in the eyes of the humanity world give Israel a lot of credo. It resisted when Iraq attacked with scuds (far more devastating), but then again that was on the orders of their paymasters.

Archived