Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

You disingenuous coward, name names if you feel so tortured.

Thats fine. All the Anti Semites have made themselves known already. :)

---------- Post added 10-08-2014 at 11:30 ----------

This link says "rockets fired from gaza as ceasefire ends"= http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/08/gaza-enters-tense-phase-as-ceasefire-expires-with-no-deal-on-extension

Israel is an ocupying force and the Palestinians are resisting as they are entitled to do.

:hihi: Youre so funny. Thanks for cheering up a gloomy Sunday morning.

not exactly up to speed with the facts, are you. Israel's response to being bombarded by Scud missiles coming in from Iraq in 1991 was zilch, zero, nothing. Although it does give you yet another chance to get a racist antisemite dig in.

What racist antisemite dig are you on about as I don't see one? :huh:

If you have a means of defence which renders an enemy's missiles ineffective it sounds like you've won game, set and match.

That would be a fantastic way to bankrupt a country, fire thousands of very cheap missiles at them in the knowledge that it costs £50,000 for each anti-missile missile they fire in response. And I can't think of any historical conflict in which a country hasn't responded when attacked, so why should Israel be any different.

Thats fine. All the Anti Semites have made themselves known already. :)

---------- Post added 10-08-2014 at 11:30 ----------

:hihi: Youre so funny. Thanks for cheering up a gloomy Sunday morning.

It doesn't say ceasefire broken by Hamas does it? :rolleyes:

We shouldn't have been in Iraq in the first place. (remember Blair n Bush agenda, WMD's codswallop?) Considering all the countries you've just mustered together, then you follow with the term "disproportionate". Only an unintelligent ignorant backwoodsman would think any other.

Thanks for confirming your complete ignorance of the situation. Iraq was firing scuds at Israel in the first gulf war. It had nothing to do with Blair as John Major was Prime Minister. We actually went to war with a coalition of the nations that I mentioned because Iraq had invaded Kuwait.

---------- Post added 10-08-2014 at 11:57 ----------

It doesn't say ceasefire broken by Hamas does it? :rolleyes:

So who was it started firing rockets and why?

---------- Post added 10-08-2014 at 12:00 ----------

It makes perfect sense to me. Look at the reaction, hamas is free to fire missiles at Israel and the only time people get upset is when Israel fight back. Hamas know this, thats why they do it, thats why they use civilians as shields, thats why they boobytrap homes and other civilian buildings. Any time a palestinian is killed they point the finger at Israel and the stupid racist anti Semitic crew lap it up like its mums Sunday gravy.

A guy dials 999 and says there is a gun man shooting at kids in the school playground. Coppers say has he killed any yet? Guy says no. Copper says ring back when he has and we'll come and take a look.

not exactly up to speed with the facts, are you. Israel's response to being bombarded by Scud missiles coming in from Iraq in 1991 was zilch, zero, nothing. Although it does give you yet another chance to get a racist antisemite dig in.

Two Israeli civilians which you refer to as "zilch, zero, nothing" (anti-Semitic?) were killed by scud..Israel shows restraint.

Three Israeli civilians killed recently and it goes on a bloodthirsty rampage killing..well we know the numbers.

There was nothing racist or anti-Semitic about my post, point the bit out which has your mind confused.

Two Israeli civilians which you refer to as "zilch, zero, nothing" (anti-Semitic?) were killed by scud..Israel shows restraint.

Three Israeli civilians killed recently and it goes on a bloodthirsty rampage killing..well we know the numbers.

There was nothing racist or anti-Semitic about my post, point the bit out which has your mind confused.

If you were in charge in Israel and a nieghbouring state was bombarding you with thousands of high explosive rockets packed with ball bearings, what would you be doing to stop those attacks.

Archived