Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

No of course not silly simple stanny

but i do wonder if some on here dont get a bit carried away cos its the evil zionist forces

there are a few dies in Syria and now Libya too apparantly? is that isreal doing that too?

I wonder when Israel Defence Force are gonig to acutally attack Gaza? should be awful for them there on the recieving end, but will give the SF antisemites a bit more to chew on.

Not agreeing with Israeli govt terror operations doesn't make someone an anti Semite so you can put that card away. :rolleyes:

it is war, and all the Middle East nations, are all at it. Israel is just siezing its chance now to beat Hamas while they have the chance now. Hamas are just being martyrs as usual. They can't fight back and they know it. They are running out of rockets and munitions. If anybody can be relied upon to make a futile gesture in war, then it is Hamas.

I dont agree with Isreal at all. I jsut prefer them to the mad mulllahs of Hamas, so wind that one in too.

Go take a running jump! :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 30-07-2014 at 23:01 ----------

it is war, and all the Middle East nations, are all at it. Israel is just siezing its chance now to beat Hamas while they have the chance now. Hamas are just being martyrs as usual. They can't fight back and they know it. They are running out of rockets and munitions. However if anybody can be relied upon to make a futile gesture in war, then it is Hamas.

Don't forget ISIS, they are already heading towards Israel according to an article I read online.

Go take a running jump! :rolleyes:

Why, cos its true?

Fatah are a decnet Secularist organisation that have been over run in Gaza by idiot mullahs.

Being a muslim doesnt make you an idiot but it does seem a good start on some matters.

Why, cos its true?

Fatah are a decnet Secularist organisation that have been over run in Gaza by idiot mullahs.

Being a muslim doesnt make you an idiot but it does seem a good start on some matters.

I don't see this as a Jewish v Islam conflict whereas you have admitted you do.

The loss of life is outrageous and yes I do know Hamas are firing rockets but Israel is just taking the **** and bombing indiscriminately.

Why did they bomb gaza's only power station for?

I think it's you that is making the idiotic posts, supporting Israel because they are fighting hamas's mad mullahs as you say yet ignoring the terrible loss of innocent civilian lives says a lot about what kind of person you are.

I wonder when Israel Defence Force are gonig to acutally attack Gaza? should be awful for them there on the recieving end, but will give the SF antisemites a bit more to chew on.

The Isreal Defence Forces have been attacking Gaza relentlessly for weeks and many innocent civilians have been killed.

I don't see this as a Jewish v Islam conflict whereas you have admitted you do.

The loss of life is outrageous and yes I do know Hamas are firing rockets but Israel is just taking the **** and bombing indiscriminately.

Why did they bomb gaza's only power station for?

I think it's you that is making the idiotic posts, supporting Israel because they are fighting hamas's mad mullahs as you say yet ignoring the terrible loss of innocent civilian lives says a lot about what kind of person you are.

No I dont, Judaism and Islam are the same mis-guided thing in my book...they go for some Bronze Age Diety that certainly has no place among the thoughts of us Anglecynn

I do slightly prefer what Isreal is to what Hmas wish Gaza to be though.

Archived