Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

So then, you've all had plenty of time to assemble something ... why isn't Egypt opening the blockade on their side even if it's only to let their non-combatant sisters and brothers in Islam through to relative safety? It seems rather than relaxing their border, they've actually tightened it?

Why is everyone avoiding the issue?

Wasn't there a coup in Egypt recently? It's easy to understand on which side their bread is buttered!

Exactly right. If someone was raining rockets down on us we would expect our government to flatten them.

I think a comparison can be made with Germany who elected the Nazi party to run the country in 1933. Does anyone think we were wrong to bomb the living daylights out of them in response to their bombing of London, and SHEFFIELD.

Be careful of the government you elect. The people of Gaza elected Hamas, a known terrorist organisation, in 2006. Perhaps that wasn't wise.

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 17:39 ----------

One mans terrorist us another's freedom fighter.

The USA has the blood of these children on its hands as it is the one supplying the weapons and according to this article is now supplying the terrorist Israeli govt with more ammunition= http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11002096/Gaza-conflict-Israel-calls-up-16000-more-reservists-as-US-supplies-army-with-ammunition.html

The Israelis government is not a terrorist one. Now your boys, Hamas on the other hand.

They are home made or did you think they were highly sophisticated ones supplied by another country? :rolleyes:

Israel is supplied by the USA= http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11002096/Gaza-conflict-Israel-calls-up-16000-more-reservists-as-US-supplies-army-with-ammunition.html

OK. So the people of Gaza are making the missiles that Hamas uses to target Israel. What do they expect Israel to do about that?

Why do you always have to be so sanctimonious?
What about you Stan? You seem to be pretty well informed, what about Egypt letting the innocent women and children and their menfolk through? Why do you think they haven't helped them get out and seem to hae in fact made it more difficult? They even seem to let less supplies through than Israel do? Why aren't Hamas firing rockets at them? Any ideas?

ETA: I see you made a totally nonsensical reply :huh:

ETA: mafya, then, or Halibut. Anyone?

Perhaps because I'm dealing with a sanctimonius prat.

That's nasty, I take it the gloves are off then?

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 17:45 ----------

What about you Stan? You seem to be pretty well informed, what about Egypt letting the innocent women and children and their menfolk through? Why do you think they haven't helped them get out and seem to hae in fact made it more difficult? They even seem to let less supplies through than Israel do? Why aren't Hamas firing rockets at them? Any ideas?

ETA: I see you made a totally nonsensical reply :huh:

ETA: mafya, then, or Halibut. Anyone?

Thank you, I'm very flattered by that.

They are home made or did you think they were highly sophisticated ones supplied by another country? :rolleyes:

Israel is supplied by the USA= http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11002096/Gaza-conflict-Israel-calls-up-16000-more-reservists-as-US-supplies-army-with-ammunition.html

"The Hamas-fired missile that slammed into Hadera – an Israeli seaside town midway between Tel Aviv and Haifa – likely travelled a long, circuitous and murky route from Syria via Iran, Sudan and Egypt before its last flight from Gaza on Tuesday.

The missile, believed to be a Syrian-made M-302 Khaibar, eluded Israel’s much-vaunted Iron Dome anti-missile shield and heralds a new and deadlier phase in the vicious war of indiscriminate attacks on population centres."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/hamass-deadly-reach-new-missiles-make-a-dent-in-israels-iron-dome/article19541944/

So then, you've all had plenty of time to assemble something ... why isn't Egypt opening the blockade on their side even if it's only to let their non-combatant sisters and brothers in Islam through to relative safety? It seems rather than relaxing their border, they've actually tightened it?

Why is everyone avoiding the issue?

This may explain why it carried out the blockade= http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_the_Gaza_Strip

Egypt hates Hamas by the way.

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 17:53 ----------

OK. So the people of Gaza are making the missiles that Hamas uses to target Israel. What do they expect Israel to do about that?

My bold=

I didn't say or mean to insinuate that so please don't don't jump to conclusions, Hamas make the rockets.

Archived