Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

And most of those people dying now weren't even old enough to vote then, yet many on this thread hold the entire populace collectively responsible for the actions of Hamas, even the children. :gag:

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 18:36 ----------

Because the Government of Egypt recently overthrew a government headed by the Muslim brotherhood, and are still in the process of trying to crush them. The Muslim brotherhood has links with Hamas, so Egypt want to see them destroyed too.

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 18:38 ----------

Do children get to elect governments?

Hamas were elected 8 years ago, anyone under the age of 26 didn't vote for them, assuming a voting age of 18.

75% of Gaza's population is under 25.

No they don't, just like the Germans that didn't vote for Hitler were not responsible for what the Nazi's did, that doesn't mean we was wrong to bomb Germany.

I'm not really bothered what you would like. If that rains on your parade I'm not surprised. Isn't it a shame that folk don't post what you want them to. Perhaps this is more to your taste.

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/list/c14151.htm

State Sponsors of Terrorism

Countries determined by the Secretary of State to have repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism are designated pursuant to three laws: section 6(j) of the Export Administration Act, section 40 of the Arms Export Control Act, and section 620A of the Foreign Assistance Act. Taken together, the four main categories of sanctions resulting from designation under these authorities include restrictions on U.S. foreign assistance; a ban on defense exports and sales; certain controls over exports of dual use items; and miscellaneous financial and other restrictions.

Designation under the above-referenced authorities also implicates other sanctions laws that penalize persons and countries engaging in certain trade with state sponsors. Currently there are four countries designated under these authorities: Cuba, Iran, Sudan and Syria.

Nice twisting of the truth, straight from the MINISTRY of TRUTH I assume.

Try finding out about GLADIO before you fly the flag on behalf of the biggest terro organisation the world has ever known, and that includes the NAZIS.

Your 90% figure. Its hilarious and not in the least bit straw like

I want to share some figures f my own with you.

100% of the people poled support Israel.

100% of those also support the blockade.

90% of those support the destruction of the tunnels with 10% believing they should leave at least one for humanitarian purposes.

Of the 90%, 100% support a full on ground invasion of Palestine.

Of the 100% 80% beleive that once a ground invasion has taken place palestine should be absorbed into Israel.

Its all about who you ask.

Children are being killed and you're laughing at them, you're a basketcase.

Over 75% of Gazans didn't vote for Hamas

You would expect them to be a bit more pro active in getting them out then wouldnt you.

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 19:45 ----------

Children are being killed and you're laughing at them, you're a basketcase.

Dont call names. Its childish and unhelpful. Also remove your 'offence glasses' and see that i was laughing at the made up statistic and not child deaths but then we both know you already knew that.

If you didnt, now you do :)

Archived