Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

I also support a two state solution and I too would like you to stop putting out wrong information.

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 21:47 ----------

See there you go again supporting them and making up excuses for their violence.

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 21:48 ----------

No one ever does apart from Hamas, but that is the realty of war.

My bold=

What wrong information would that be?

I would like you to point out where I have put out wrong information.

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 22:08 ----------

Amnesty international is full of leftist idiots. I repeat, idiots. It beggars belief that they support repressive countries like Palestine, where any dissenters against Hamas are murdered. There are plenty of Israelis who are opposed to their governments actions. They are allowed to be as it is a free country, the only one in the Middle-East. So why on earth do Amnesty, an organisation supposedly in favour of human rights, come out against them? There's only one reason and that is anti-semitism. The left falls over itself to appease Islam time and time again.

My bold=

You fall over yourself demonise Muslims whenever you can. :rolleyes:

My bold=Where the hell have I ever said or insinuated that Israel should be wiped off the map?
What are you saying then? Do you support what Hamas are doing?

Most of this outrage about Gaza is motivated by Jew-hatred and cleverly orchestrated propaganda and outright lies on the part of Hamas. I don't see it applied to other conflicts, like Syria, for example. Sacrificing their own children to inflame the bleeding hearts of the West is beyond cynical.

My bold=

[/b]

My bold=

Everything you post is wrong, you twist everything everyone says in a vain attempt to lay guilt at their door.

My bold=

[/b]

My bold=

I've nothing against Muslims. I've got something against governments that treat their people like disposable commodities, as almost every Islamic country in the middle-east does, especially Palestine, where Hamas knows that their people are worth more to them dead than alive, so sacrifices them to play to the international media. In any conflict between a free country (like Israel) and a repressive country (like Palestine, or Iran, or Saudi Arabia, or UAE, or Qatar etc etc) if you value freedom, as all leftists supposedly do, you support the country in which people are free to choose how to live their lives, what they can say etc etc. End of story. If you support repressive regimes that vow to wipe free countries off the face off the earth, then you do not value freedom at all.

The only way for Palestine to sort itself out is for Palestinian people to rise up and slaughter everyone involved with Hamas, give them a taste of their own medicine and throw them from the top of buildings. But Hamas will fight tooth and nail to stop this from happening, it is in their interest to keep the Palestinian people poor, uneducated and full of hatred for Israel, when their hatred should be directed closer to home.

What are you saying then? Do you support what Hamas are doing?

Most of this outrage about Gaza is motivated by Jew-hatred and cleverly orchestrated propaganda and outright lies on the part of Hamas. I don't see it applied to other conflicts, like Syria, for example. Sacrificing their own children to inflame the bleeding hearts of the West is beyond cynical.

Words don't make sense.....pictures do....

75-foot banner calling UK to #StopArmingIsrael was unfurled along Westminster Bridge as outrage regarding Gaza grows

https://twitter.com/zarahsultana/status/494925673119903744/photo/1

https://twitter.com/KerryLauerman/status/494944278078963713/photo/1

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 22:21 ----------

I've nothing against Muslims. I've got something against governments that treat their people like disposable commodities, as almost every Islamic country in the middle-east does, especially Palestine, where Hamas knows that their people are worth more to them dead than alive, so sacrifices them to play to the international media. In any conflict between a free country (like Israel) and a repressive country (like Palestine, or Iran, or Saudi Arabia, or UAE, or Qatar etc etc) if you value freedom, as all leftists supposedly do, you support the country in which people are free to choose how to live their lives, what they can say etc etc. End of story. If you support repressive regimes that vow to wipe free countries off the face off the earth, then you do not value freedom at all.

The only way for Palestine to sort itself out is for Palestinian people to rise up and slaughter everyone involved with Hamas, give them a taste of their own medicine and throw them from the top of buildings. But Hamas will fight tooth and nail to stop this from happening, it is in their interest to keep the Palestinian people poor, uneducated and full of hatred for Israel, when their hatred should be directed closer to home.

Have you told this to your GP?

Words don't make sense.....pictures do....

75-foot banner calling UK to #StopArmingIsrael was unfurled along Westminster Bridge as outrage regarding Gaza grows

https://twitter.com/zarahsultana/status/494925673119903744/photo/1

https://twitter.com/KerryLauerman/status/494944278078963713/photo/1

---------- Post added 31-07-2014 at 22:21 ----------

Have you told this to your GP?

And about 20 people holding it, some people will support any cause just to get their picture on TV.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/israelgaza-conflict-more-than-a-million-people-around-the-world-take-to-the-streets-to-protest-at-the-horrific-carnage-unfolding-in-gaza-9630883.html

More than a million people around the world take to the streets to protest at the horrific carnage unfolding in Gaza. The world has reacted in disgust to pictures of the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians in Gaza.

0.014% of the world population, not a bad turn out, but not quite the world.

Israel maintains sole control of Gaza’s air space and territorial waters, and continues to prohibit any movement of people or goods in or out of Gaza via air or sea. Israel directly controls all but one of Gaza’s land border crossings, and continues to close three out of the four crossings for commercial goods, restrict the volume of key imports, and ban most exports, all of which have a serious impact on humanitarian and socioeconomic conditions in Gaza. Israel continues to control the Palestinian population registry, which covers residents of both the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, so any change in these records and all Palestinian Authority identity documents (including ID cards and passports) require Israeli approval. An Israeli-approved ID card or passport is required for any Palestinian to leave Gaza, including through the Rafah crossing. And the Gaza Strip continues to depend on Israel for the majority of its electricity supply.

Which is clearly a very sensible policy given the fact that the controlling forces in Gaza want nothing more than the total annihilation of ISRAEL.

Hamas are the elected government of Gaza so they act in the name of the people. The missiles that rain down on Israel aren't fired by a bunch of terrorists in Gaza. They are fired by the elected government who must bare the responsibility for the response from another country for the attacks they make upon it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/israelgaza-conflict-more-than-a-million-people-around-the-world-take-to-the-streets-to-protest-at-the-horrific-carnage-unfolding-in-gaza-9630883.html

More than a million people around the world take to the streets to protest at the horrific carnage unfolding in Gaza. The world has reacted in disgust to pictures of the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians in Gaza.

0.014% of the world population, not a bad turn out, but not quite the world.

Public opinion again

Archived