Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

That is disgusting. That's one of the worst things I've ever seen posted on this forum. How you can respond so coldly to what Halibut posted is truly shocking.

You just discounted and dehumanised over 400 dead Palestinian children killed in the last couple of weeks. do they not count?

And there would have been more dead people if Israel hadn't build shelters and the Iron Dom defense system. I don't see how pointing that out is disgusting, and is no comparison a post yesterday which was hoping for more dead Israelis.

And there would have been more dead people if Israel hadn't build shelters and the Iron Dom defense system.
Even without shelters and the Iron Dome system (which has only been active for three years), Hamas simply don't have the capacity to kill hundreds of children in a matter of weeks as Israel have just done and continue to do.

That she can imply Israel are doing their best to "keep [children being blown apart, crushed under masonry, torn up with shrapnel and burnt] to a minimum" when that is precisely what they're doing is shocking to me.

I don't see how pointing that out is disgusting, and is no comparison a post yesterday which was hoping for more dead Israelis.
I didn't see that, who was it?

That is disgusting. That's one of the worst things I've ever seen posted on this forum. How you can respond so coldly to what Halibut posted is truly shocking.

You just discounted and dehumanised over 400 dead Palestinian children killed in the last couple of weeks. do they not count?

That is disgusting. That's one of the worst things I've ever seen posted on this forum. How you can respond so coldly to what I posted is truly shocking.

Who do you imagine Hamas is trying to kill when it fires each of the thousands of rockets it fires into Israel?

---------- Post added 01-08-2014 at 15:41 ----------

That she can imply Israel are doing their best to "keep [children being blown apart, crushed under masonry, torn up with shrapnel and burnt] to a minimum" when that is precisely what they're doing is shocking to me.

That's how a reasonable government behaves. It is why we built air raid shelters to protect our population from German attacks in 1940. If the technology exists to dig a tunnel for terrorists, then the technology exists to build safe shelters for the people who elected you. Do you think we were wrong to fight back against Germany just in case they hadn't built enough shelters to protect their population.

Who do you imagine Hamas is trying to kill when it fires each of the thousands of rockets it fires into Israel?

Israelis, obviously. Which does nothing to negate the fact that hundreds of women, children and non combatant men are being slaughtered by the IDF.

It must stop.

Even without shelters and the Iron Dome system (which has only been active for three years), Hamas simply don't have the capacity to kill hundreds of children in a matter of weeks as Israel have just done and continue to do.
Yes they do, one rocket hitting a school at the right time of day would kill many.

I didn't see that, who was it?

Israel aren't intentionally killing children, child deaths are in the minority despite them representing 50% of Gaza's population.

Israelis, obviously. Which does nothing to negate the fact that hundreds of women, children and non combatant men are being slaughtered by the IDF.

It must stop.

And it will when the people of Gaza stop trying to kill Israelis, just like we wouldn't have killed thousands of German women, children and non combatant men had they not started a war.

Even without shelters and the Iron Dome system (which has only been active for three years), Hamas simply don't have the capacity to kill hundreds of children in a matter of weeks

Why do you imagine Israel built the Iron Dome system? It was built to protect their population from Hamas rocket attacks.

Why do you think Israel built the shelters? It was built to protect their population from Hamas rocket attacks.

Why do you think Hamas keep firing rockets at Israel's civilian population, and why don't hamas build shelters to protect their civilians when Israel responds to those rocket attacks?

That's how a reasonable government behaves.

Shelling a UN refuge in a school? Destroying a residential building yesterday and killing 35 people (16 were children), wounding 27.

You think that is responsible behaviour?

Archived