Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

Don't be daft, he would have had everyone in Britain shouting "Adolf is there any chance we can talk about it" across the north sea.

How about you and old prune doing pm's, otherwise you'll get this shut down.

---------- Post added 01-08-2014 at 22:11 ----------

Your point is taken in that respect, still doesnt explain why hamas are making that tits job easier though :(

:huh:

I call that an army, obvious and usually out in the open attacking an enemy who hides in residential buildings, and not hiding behind women and children. What weapons are used is in this case irrelevant

---------- Post added 01-08-2014 at 21:48 ----------

in what way?

To save me dragging out a long winded post...every way.:rolleyes:

Don't be daft, he would have had everyone in Britain shouting "Adolf is there any chance we can talk about it" across the north sea.

The Battle of Britain and the conflict in Gaza are really not comparable. It's really rather crass to pretend otherwise.

The Battle of Britain and the conflict in Gaza are really not comparable. It's really rather crass to pretend otherwise.

I am sure that Israelis won't see a significant difference, they have an enemy that wants to kill them and is trying to kill them, you think they should just talk about it instead of defending themselves. Why did we not just talk about it instead of bombing Germany?

I am sure that Israelis won't see a significant difference, they have an enemy that wants to kill them and is trying to kill them, you think they should just talk about it instead of defending themselves. Why did we not just talk about it instead of bombing Germany?

They are in a position to stop the killing. They should.

We didn't have to bomb Germany, we could have just let them bomb us, but we didn't so why should the Israelis sit back and just let Gaza fire rockets at them.

As I've already pointed out, comparisons between Gaza and the Battle of Britain are idiotic and unhelpful.

Archived