Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

As I've already pointed out, comparisons between Gaza and the Battle of Britain are idiotic and unhelpful.

Saying it doesn't make it so, why was it OK for us to bomb Germany but it isn't OK for Israel to bomb Gaza, Germany was at war with us and Gaza is at war with Israel.

We didn't have to bomb Germany, we could have just let them bomb us, but we didn't so why should the Israelis sit back and just let Gaza fire rockets at them.

We did have to bomb Germany strategically,because they had the weapons to wipe us out.(and we obviously know now,they were well on their way towards A-bombs)

You simply cannot put Hamas in the same league as Germany:rolleyes:.

You're really scraping the barrel now Smithy.

Please explain why. As long as Hamas attacks Israel, Israel has a responsibility to defend its people by attacking Palestine. Unlike Hamas, Israel prefers not to sacrifice its own people in order to provide propaganda to enrage morons the world over who are incapable of thinking beyond "goodies" and "baddies".

We did have to bomb Germany strategically,because they had the weapons to wipe us out.(and we obviously know now,they were well on their way towards A-bombs)

You simply cannot put Hamas in the same league as Germany:rolleyes:.

I'm not putting them in the same league, just pointing out that talking to the Germans wouldn't have ended the war and talking to Hamas won't stop them firing rockets into Israel. Why should Israel tolerate rocket attacks just because they are stronger than Hamas, killing a few people now could save countless future lives because Hamas won't stop trying to develop weapons that can inflict more damage on Israel.

---------- Post added 01-08-2014 at 22:39 ----------

As I've already pointed out, comparisons between Gaza and the Battle of Britain are idiotic and unhelpful.

If 10 people declared their hatred of you and your family and promised that they will kill you and your family if they ever get the chance. How many attempts on your life and the life of your children would you tolerate before deciding that the only way to protect your family is to kill all of them?

I'm not putting them in the same league, just pointing out that talking to the Germans wouldn't have ended the war and talking to Hamas won't stop them firing rockets into Israel. Why should Israel tolerate rocket attacks just because they are stronger than Hamas, killing a few people now could save countless future lives because Hamas won't stop trying to develop weapons that can inflict more damage on Israel.

"few people"

I have no problem with a "few people" if they are carrying guns and rocket launchers.

I do however have a problem with kids,hospitals,and talk of wiping out mothers who breed snakes!

But hey!

They're all shields right?,so its O.K:thumbsup::rolleyes:

Please explain why. As long as Hamas attacks Israel, Israel has a responsibility to defend its people by attacking Palestine. Unlike Hamas, Israel prefers not to sacrifice its own people in order to provide propaganda to enrage morons the world over who are incapable of thinking beyond "goodies" and "baddies".

Are they the dead children and innocent civilians that we are seeing on a daily basis? Only an obtuse fool would compare what is happening in Gaza with what happened in the Second World War.

Archived