Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

But would should Israel ever decide to stop the blockade, then the bloodshed would really start.

I think they should lift the blockade completely and let them have whatever they want. If that includes more weapons used to attack Israel, that gives Israel all the justification it needs to hit back with more firepower.

Word on the street...

Israel has gone mad killing slaughtering at will.. Are you that thick #Newsnight Weapons tested on children of Gaza

Two ton smart bombs dropped on children....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11005305/Gaza-men-watch-as-smart-bomb-blows-up-building.html

https://twitter.com/nytimesphoto/status/495321081889427456/photo/1

You still spamming the same tripe i see.

I think they should lift the blockade completely and let them have whatever they want. If that includes more weapons used to attack Israel, that gives Israel all the justification it needs to hit back with more firepower.

Perhaps they should ask their god to provide them. At the moment he's not doing much. You pray to the guy 5 times a day, deprive your women of education and still he provided Iron Dome missiles and air raid shelters to ward of the missiles you fire at the infidels.

I can't figure it out so I'm off for a bacon sandwich.

That would just lead to an escalation though

Thanks for that. Are all the famillies who arrived in the UK since 1948 squatters too?

I would guess all the families who arrived in the UK arrived by due process, on arrival they didn't kick families out of their homes, didn't steal their belongings and force their hosts off their land. If they did my money is on you squealing like a suckling with parasitic Muslims., but most likely that's your view anyway, simply because they're Muslim, nothing else.

The Palestinians lived a pretty harmonious life with good infrastructure, good schools, excellent trading, commerce and culture.. even living alongside Jewish communities. The problem was that the Jewish communities secretly armed themselves with an agenda, the Palestinians had no militia to protect itself from parasites.

What's ironic is that the same apologists who defend the Israelis are the same sad individuals who condemn Muslims in this country as a threat because they don't integrate and should be shipped out on the next plane with..."They wear funny cloths, they build mosques, the skins a funny colour, they read a particular book, they steal our dole".

Only difference with Israelis and our Muslims is our Muslims don't secretly arm themselves to the teeth. The Jews are now crying and reaping the rewards of many many years of their own action towards a nation that was non aggressive.

Only difference with Israelis and our Muslims is our Muslims don't secretly arm themselves to the teeth.

Don't they, perhaps you mean they do it openly then?

Today, they will be crying again outside the town hall. Whatever happened to them saying we should stay out of other peoples' wars? It seems they only want us in wars when it's to their advantage, talk about wanting it both ways and spitting their dummies out and it's likely that most of the people doing the crying today will be muslims, so don't talk to us about agendas.

So you think the Muslims in this country are arming themselves to the teeth ready for a take over?

I just knew I'd get a fish. Any more takers? :hihi:

Today, they will be crying again outside the town hall. Whatever happened to them saying we should stay out of other peoples' wars? It seems they only want us in wars when it's to their advantage, talk about wanting it both ways and spitting their dummies out and it's likely that most of the people doing the crying today will be muslims, so don't talk to us about agendas.

Who the 'they' you're referring to?

Surely you're not thick enough to be writing about Muslims as if they're some kind of homogenous entity who all think the same?

Oh, hang on...

Who the 'they' you're referring to?

Surely you're not thick enough to be writing about Muslims as if they're some kind of homogenous entity who all think the same?

Oh, hang on...

Why bother answering then?

Archived