Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

Majority are Jewish though aren't they?

Israel is a Jewish state is it not?

95% of Jewish Israelis agree with the gaza operation according to surveys in Israel= http://www.vox.com/2014/7/31/5955077/israeli-support-for-the-gaza-war-is-basically-unanimous

:rolleyes:

Well since you mentioned it first please note the difference here:

In Israel there are not only Jews, Coptics, Christians all live in harmony with one another however if you live in Iran its another matter entirely and hey its Islamic or nothing ..... freedom of choice erm no.

Whilst it hasn't much to do with the original post is the killing fields of ISIS namely Islam against Christians in Iraq considered right in your book?? as you are a proud Muslim yourself what are YOUR feelings in regards to the killings in the name of Allah on this, lets please include innocent women and children on this matter, I'm very interested to know your views on this....

Did he say that?? Its not the way I read it

How you read it is of no concern to me.

I didn't make a statement, I asked a question. I'm not sure what the question has to do with you, other than do you also support the war.

---------- Post added 02-08-2014 at 20:14 ----------

I support the war. Hamas need to be taken out if there is ever to be peace in Gaza.

Well of course you do, your answer is a foregone conclusion, that's why you weren't asked.

How you read it is of no concern to me.

I didn't make a statement, I asked a question. I'm not sure what the question has to do with you, other than do you also support the war..

As it happens, no I dont.

I believe that hamas should stop launching its cowardly attacks on isreal and if that happens for more than the three hours hamas manged to resist last time then isreal should stop its attacks. However, whilst hamas DO continue to hide behind women and children and continue the cowardly attacks then I understand why isreal feels the need to defend itself

I believe that hamas should stop launching its cowardly attacks on isreal and if that happens for more than the three hours hamas manged to resist last time then isreal should stop its attacks. However, whilst hamas DO continue to hide behind women and children and continue the cowardly attacks then I understand why isreal feels the need to defend itself

:thumbsup:spot on.

---------- Post added 02-08-2014 at 21:06 ----------

Do you mean the Israelis? They're not all Jewish in Israel and not even all Jewish in the Government.

This does seem to confuse people a lot for some reason. Maybe because in none of the surrounding countries does it happen that people of other ethnicities or religion are allowed a voice?

Only around 1/3 of Jews live in Israel. There are more muslims living in Israel than there are in Gaza, although there are no Jews living in Gaza except ones who have been kidnapped.

:thumbsup:spot on.

---------- Post added 02-08-2014 at 21:06 ----------

Only around 1/3 of Jews live in Israel. There are more muslims living in Israel than there are in Gaza, although there are no Jews living in Gaza except ones who have been kidnapped.

But there was Jews living in Gaza prior to 1948 but the Arabs kicked them out, I wonder if their offspring would be welcomed back.

Israel is a Jewish state is it not?

:rolleyes:

Actually no it isn't.

The 1948 Israeli Declaration of Statehood, contained the following statement regarding the freedom of religion:

"It [the State of Israel] will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture."

Well since you mentioned it first please note the difference here:

In Israel there are not only Jews, Coptics, Christians all live in harmony with one another however if you live in Iran its another matter entirely and hey its Islamic or nothing ..... freedom of choice erm no.

Whilst it hasn't much to do with the original post is the killing fields of ISIS namely Islam against Christians in Iraq considered right in your book?? as you are a proud Muslim yourself what are YOUR feelings in regards to the killings in the name of Allah on this, lets please include innocent women and children on this matter, I'm very interested to know your views on this....

I don't agree with what Isis are doing, no one should be getting killed due to their religion.

The Israeli/Palestinian issue is not about religion.

---------- Post added 02-08-2014 at 22:00 ----------

Actually no it isn't.

The 1948 Israeli Declaration of Statehood, contained the following statement regarding the freedom of religion:

"It [the State of Israel] will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture."

Why is Netanyahu pushing for it to be recognised as a nation state for Jews only then? = http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/04/binyamin-netanyahu-israel-jewish-state

I don't agree with what Isis are doing, no one should be getting killed due to their religion.

The Israeli/Palestinian issue is not about religion.

Then why are Isis and Hamas working together to kill Israelis, Isis are religious nutters, what possible reason could they have for firing rockets into Israel.

Archived