Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

I'll tweak that for you...

In this country and many other countries if one made a public threat followed by an attempt on your life, would you not expect them to be charged and sent to prison? Threatening to kill and trying to kill are considered wrong by most. So how would you like the Palestinians to respond to such a threat?[

If the Jews hadn't amassed weapons, used them and threw the Palestinians out of their own homes and land, maybe your question based on poor research wouldn't be so artificially misleading...moot even.

If Israel has done what you claim, (they haven't by the way) I would expect the Gazan's to either fight back but risk loosing their lives in the process or make a life somewhere else. I would go for make a life somewhere else because a piece of land isn't worth dieing over. But if I decided to fight I wouldn't be whinging if I loose the fight.

If Israel has done what you claim, (they haven't by the way) I would expect the Gazan's to either fight back but risk loosing their lives in the process or make a life somewhere else. I would go for make a life somewhere else because a piece of land isn't worth dieing over. But if I decided to fight I wouldn't be whinging if I loose the fight.

That's you and some form of bastardised comedy shining through..right?.. Ok ok, I now get it, you're *isse*-off at Russel Brand?

Duh! She was wearing a Muslim head/bodycovering- yeah, must be 'Israeli':loopy:

There are 1,688,600 Arab Israelis living and working in Israel, most Arab citizens of Israel are Muslim, particularly of the Sunni branch of Islam.

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 08:28 ----------

That's you and some form of bastardised comedy shining through..right?.. Ok ok, I now get it, you're *isse*-off at Russel Brand?

Are you saying that you are daft enough to risk the life of your family over a peace of land. Or would you do the sensible thing and make a new life with your family in anew location?

There are 1,688,600 Arab Israelis living and working in Israel, most Arab citizens of Israel are Muslim, particularly of the Sunni branch of Islam.

So?

Did you miss the point I was making..how many Jewish women in Israel have you seen dress like that?

Forget it multiple ID man..I don't need to get wrapped up with someone who cannot even feel comfortable on a forum with just one user name...liar by name..liar by nature.

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 09:11 ----------

Norman Finkelstein, son of Holocaust survivors, being arrested for protesting about the Gazan people massacre.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Btv0kZEIIAAJcOt.jpg

Gabor Mate - An infant survivor of Holocaust says it as it is in this article.

As a Jewish youngster growing up in Budapest, an infant survivor of the Nazi genocide, I was for years haunted by a question resounding in my brain with such force that sometimes my head would spin: “How was it possible? How could the world have let such horrors happen?”

It was a naïve question, that of a child. I know better now: such is reality. Whether in Vietnam or Rwanda or Syria, humanity stands by either complicitly or unconsciously or helplessly, as it always does. In Gaza today we find ways of justifying the bombing of hospitals, the annihilation of families at dinner, the killing of pre-adolescents playing soccer on a beach.

The Palestinians use tunnels? So did my heroes, the poorly armed fighters of the Warsaw Ghetto. Unlike Israel, Palestinians lack Apache helicopters, guided drones, jet fighters with bombs, laser-guided artillery. Out of impotent defiance, they fire inept rockets, causing terror for innocent Israelis but rarely physical harm. With such a gross imbalance of power, there is no equivalence of culpability.

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2014/07/22/beautiful_dream_of_israel_has_become_a_nightmare.html

It makes me wonder why so many of these pro Israeli (and not even Jewish) are so blatantly anti Palestine...clearly shows another agenda.

You bunch of hard hearted individuals are not even fit enough to lace the shoes of Gabor Mate or Norman F.

So?

Did you miss the point I was making..how many Jewish women in Israel have you seen dress like that?

I thought you was trying to make the point that because she's dressed like that she can't possibly be an Israeli.

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 09:47 ----------

It makes me wonder why so many of these pro Israeli (and not even Jewish) are so blatantly anti Palestine...clearly shows another agenda.

You bunch of hard hearted individuals are not even fit enough to lace the shoes of Gabor Mate or Norman F.

On the contrary you want Palestinians to fight and die, whilst most right minded people want them to get on with living instead of fighting.

Well that certainly makes a change from one persecuting the other.

I agree only 4 years ago this was the case.

The tiny Palestinian Christian community in the Gaza Strip remains under intense persecution, according to a Canadian human rights group.

There are some 3,500 Christians in Gaza among the 1.4 million Muslims.

Majed El Shafie, president of One Free World International, says some Christians are forced to cooperate with the terrorist group Hamas that rules Gaza in order to protect their families.

"The Christians in the Palestinian Authority areas [are] facing persecutions. Their homes, their churches they get attacked almost every day," El Shafie explained.

He added that after the Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip two years ago, Hamas dug up Christian graves and burned the bodies because they felt the remains defiled the land.

And 2 years ago

Hundreds of Christians have staged protests in Gaza's main church in the past week, demanding the return of members of their community of 2,500, whom they said were kidnapped by Islamist proselytizers and forced to convert to Islam.

I agree only 4 years ago this was the case.

The tiny Palestinian Christian community in the Gaza Strip remains under intense persecution, according to a Canadian human rights group.

There are some 3,500 Christians in Gaza among the 1.4 million Muslims.

Majed El Shafie, president of One Free World International, says some Christians are forced to cooperate with the terrorist group Hamas that rules Gaza in order to protect their families.

"The Christians in the Palestinian Authority areas [are] facing persecutions. Their homes, their churches they get attacked almost every day," El Shafie explained.

He added that after the Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip two years ago, Hamas dug up Christian graves and burned the bodies because they felt the remains defiled the land.

And 2 years ago

Hundreds of Christians have staged protests in Gaza's main church in the past week, demanding the return of members of their community of 2,500, whom they said were kidnapped by Islamist proselytizers and forced to convert to Islam.

And 3 days ago

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/gazas-christians-and-muslims-grow-closer-defiance-israeli-attacks-372261379

This piece by Gabor Mate quoted by Mr Fisk further up the page really encapsulates my own feelings about the conflict so well, I want to quote it again. The bold is my own.

''The Palestinians use tunnels? So did my heroes, the poorly armed fighters of the Warsaw Ghetto. Unlike Israel, Palestinians lack Apache helicopters, guided drones, jet fighters with bombs, laser-guided artillery. Out of impotent defiance, they fire inept rockets, causing terror for innocent Israelis but rarely physical harm. With such a gross imbalance of power, there is no equivalence of culpability.''

This piece by Gabor Mate quoted by Mr Fisk further up the page really encapsulates my own feelings about the conflict so well, I want to quote it again. The bold is my own.

''The Palestinians use tunnels? So did my heroes, the poorly armed fighters of the Warsaw Ghetto. Unlike Israel, Palestinians lack Apache helicopters, guided drones, jet fighters with bombs, laser-guided artillery. Out of impotent defiance, they fire inept rockets, causing terror for innocent Israelis but rarely physical harm. With such a gross imbalance of power, there is no equivalence of culpability.''

Which they would use if Gazan's didn't fire rockets and use tunnels to terrorise Israeli civilians.

Archived