Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

Are you being wilfully obtuse? Don't bother answering that...

No, you might want to try thinking for once in your life. He only knows what he is told and it's probable he gets most of his info from the media, who don't get the whole picture anyway because of their agendaism. He will probably get some info from military spying too, which may conflict the media stories. Either way, he and his crummy party will be wanting votes next spring and so they don't want to anger what they consider public opinion with something that might contradict the public's views. And nobody answered the question I asked, which was we basically stay out of, "Other peoples' wars?"

The zionists govt of Israel has been eavesdropping on john Kerry's calls according to this = http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/03/israel-spied-kerry-peace-effort-report

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 18:37 ----------

No, you might want to try thinking for once in your life. He only knows what he is told and it's probable he gets most of his info from the media, who don't get the whole picture anyway because of their agendaism. He will probably get some info from military spying too, which may conflict the media stories. Either way, he and his crummy party will be wanting votes next spring and so they don't want to anger what they consider public opinion with something that might contradict the public's views. And nobody answered the question I asked, which was we basically stay out of, "Other peoples' wars?"

This isn't a war though is it?

This is tantamount to genocide, give the Palestinians an army and then you can call it a war.

The zionists govt of Israel has been eavesdropping on john Kerry's calls according to this = http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/03/israel-spied-kerry-peace-effort-report

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 18:37 ----------

This isn't a war though is it?

This is tantamount to genocide, give the Palestinians an army and then you can call it a war.

War is a state of armed conflict between different countries or different groups within a country., and the Gazan people are armed and firing rockets into Israel.

The Israelis have always been good at collecting accurate information, you know that.

So what's the difference between this squabble and the bombs going off in markets in Iraq, Syria, India, Russia, China etc and many countries in Africa?

---------- Post added 03-08-2014 at 18:42 ----------

The zionists have bombed another UN school= http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28628682

"At least 10 people have been killed in a strike near a UN-run school housing Palestinians displaced by the Gaza conflict, medics say."

I'm pretty sure they would say that, wouldn't they? Being a Palestinians and all.

"Gaza health officials say 30 people have died on Sunday, while militants continue to fire rockets into Israel"

The zionists have bombed another UN school= http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28628682

From your link.

There does seem to be some sign of Israeli forces withdrawing in some parts of the Gaza Strip, particularly in the northern part. Residents in one neighbourhood, Beit Lahiya, have been told they can go back.

One man there told me about 20% of families had returned. They'd been evacuated at the start of this conflict as people were fleeing the bombing and shooting. People were saying militants were using that area to launch rockets into Israel.

... This isn't a war though is it?

So anyway, again, does anyone have any thoughts on why Egypt are keeping so quiet in this, any signs of them lifting their blockade on Gaza? Or any thoughts on why the Gazan government isn't shelling them as well? I keep asking but no one seems to have an answer to this conundrum.

I'd say it was more terrorist action by Hamas on a country they think has no right to exist and should be annihilated, and defensive action by Israel, than a war, mafya?

So anyway, again, does anyone have any thoughts on why Egypt are keeping so quiet in this, any signs of them lifting their blockade on Gaza? Or any thoughts on why the Gazan government isn't shelling them as well? I keep asking but no one seems to have an answer to this conundrum.

I'd say it was more terrorist action by Hamas on a country they think has no right to exist and should be annihilated, and defensive action by Israel, than a war, mafya?

Egypt hate Hamas due to its links with the Muslim brotherhood plus it needs the US military aid it receives so it's not good for them to go against what the Israeli puppet the USA wants.

Anyone who thinks that Hamas has the capability to wipe israel off the map is just as stupid as Hamas themselves.

Archived