Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

How long do you think it will take for Hamas to start firing rockets at Israel thus inviting them back in?

How long do you think it will take Israel to stop taking more land, building illegal homes, destroying Palestinian crops, buildings, schools, mosques- crippling their economy, humiliating them daily via military and police checkpoints, stop controlling their water and electricity, stop constructing apartheid 'Jewish-only roads', stop shooting their children etc.

If I wanted Hamas to stop firing rockets- I would at least consider stop doing the above-THEN we may see some lasting peace..:rolleyes:

Of course- you sitting at home cannot imagine what these people go through- but put yourself in their shoes for one moment- see if you would not feel like resisting.

How long do you think it will take Israel to stop taking more land, building illegal homes, destroying Palestinian crops, buildings, schools, mosques- crippling their economy, humiliating them daily via military and police checkpoints, stop controlling their water and electricity, stop constructing apartheid 'Jewish-only roads', stop shooting their children etc.

If I wanted Hamas to stop firing rockets- I would at least consider stop doing the above-THEN we may see some lasting peace..:rolleyes:

Of course- you sitting at home cannot imagine what these people go through- but put yourself in their shoes for one moment- see if you would not feel like resisting.

Well if in the opinion of Hamas that they have a land dispute they should take the advice of Halibut and talk about it. Once you start firing rockets across the border you have declared your intention to fight a war and shouldn't really be surprised if those across the border start firing back.

On a news report yesterday evening, a Palestinian mother is next to her child who is in a hospital bed.

She says they will just have more children to fight Israel. For some in Gaza children are simply commodities for continueing a war in future.

If hamas stopped firing rockets there wouldn't be any need for all that in the first place

I can imagine what it must be like in Israel to be surrounded by unstable countries all hell bent on your destruction. I suppose Israel gets a break when the surrounding countries turn to internal civil wars and start killing themselves. The "freedom fighters" heading out to fight their jihad must wonder which planes to get on at times. Perhaps they buy these rover tickets so if they survive the confict in Syria and Lebanon they can have a bash in Libya or Iraq.

I see Warsi has quit : "Lady Warsi, who was previously chairman of the Conservative Party, became the first female Muslim cabinet minister when David Cameron took office in 2010"

"She wrote on Twitter on Tuesday: "With deep regret I have this morning written to the Prime Minister & tendered my resignation. I can no longer support Govt policy on #Gaza.""

"Several backbench Conservative MPs have called on Mr Cameron to take a more robust line with Israel amid concerns its actions in Gaza are "disproportionate"".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28656874

Whatever happened to the, "We should stay out of other peoples' wars," mob?

Archived