Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

So you wouldn't have an issue if someone tried to hit you 10 times a day every day, as long as you always managed to block their punch you would never hit them back?

What I would or wouldnt do is irrelevant, the issue is the global reaction to Israel's offensive which is significantly disproportionate.

My bold=

It should have read "Israel controls" rather than supplies most of the power for Gaza...:rolleyes:

It comes from Israeli power stations so they do supply it, and if Gaza don't want them to control it then they should build power station instead of tunnels and rockets.

It would be if they had the freedom to do as they like, do you think they should be free to buy rockets from North Koria and Iran.

You appear to be a master at avoiding answering questions, are you an MP?

I've answered your questions ad nauseum, even though they're based on (currently) irrelevant conjecture.

Relentless bombing of Gaza and the consequential loss of human lives on a catastrophic scale won't deter North Korea from supplying arms to them..so to go back to your original point, bombing Gaza will not bring an 'end to the problem', if you believe it will you're a bigger moron than I initially thought you were.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/10992921/Hamas-and-North-Korea-in-secret-arms-deal.html

Hamas militants are attempting to negotiate a new arms deal with North Korea for missiles and communications equipment that will allow them to maintain their offensive against Israel, according to Western security sources.

Security officials say the deal between Hamas and North Korea is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and is being handled by a Lebanese-based trading company with close ties to the militant Palestinian organisation based in east Beirut.

Hamas officials are believed to have already made an initial cash down payment to secure the deal, and are now hoping that North Korea will soon begin shipping extra supplies of weapons to Gaza.

“Hamas is looking for ways to replenish its stocks of missiles because of the large numbers it has fired at Israel in recent weeks,” explained a security official. “North Korea is an obvious place to seek supplies because Pyongyang already has close ties with a number of militant Islamist groups in the Middle East.”

So if Gaza manage to acquire bigger and better rockets from North Koria or Iran would you support Israel if they fired back at Gaza?

Must be true then eh?:rolleyes:

If you took the time out to look at your own sources,you would find that the guy who wrote that article,has been taken to court for his allegations more times than he's had hot dinners:hihi:

But it must be true eh?its in the paper.:D

What I would or wouldnt do is irrelevant, the issue is the global reaction to Israel's offensive which is significantly disproportionate.

And yet you think your opinion that it is disproportionate is relevant enough to post it one here, and that I am stupid because I hold a different opinion to the one you hold. And it isn't a global reaction it is a minority reaction.

Its disproprtionate but if you got the tools you use them...Or you are daft for not doing so.

So again, back to my earlier point..do you think the global reaction should be to wipe Israel from the face of the earth, just because we have the tools to do so and we don't like what they're doing?

I've answered your questions ad nauseum, even though they're based on (currently) irrelevant conjecture.

Relentless bombing of Gaza and the consequential loss of human lives on a catastrophic scale won't deter North Korea from supplying arms to them..so to go back to your original point, bombing Gaza will not bring an 'end to the problem', if you believe it will you're a bigger moron than I initially thought you were.

Bombing Germany brought an end to the problem, so why do you think bombing Gaza won't end the problem.

And yet you think your opinion that it is disproportionate is relevant enough to post it one here, and that I am stupid because I hold a different opinion to the one you hold. And it isn't a global reaction it is a minority reaction.

No, you're stupid because you're arguments are, well...stupid.

It comes from Israeli power stations so they do supply it, and if Gaza don't want them to control it then they should build power station instead of tunnels and rockets.

They did build a power station,but Israel bombed it:o.

Surely with all the news you read and link,you would know that right?

Archived