Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

Must be true then eh?:rolleyes:

If you took the time out to look at your own sources,you would find that the guy who wrote that article,has been taken to court for his allegations more times than he's had hot dinners:hihi:

But it must be true eh?its in the paper.:D

I would love to take the time to read any counter links you provide, sadly you don't provide any so I can only conclude that there aren't any to post.

So again, back to my earlier point..do you think the global reaction should be to wipe Israel from the face of the earth, just because we have the tools to do so and we don't like what they're doing?

Most of the glove even the arab bits seem to be behind Isreal

Hamas are simply not good people, Fatah are though :)

So again, back to my earlier point..do you think the global reaction should be to wipe Israel from the face of the earth, just because we have the tools to do so and we don't like what they're doing?

But most of the globe supports Israels actions so why would they even consider such a response and the war is between Israel and Gaza, everyone else should stay out of it.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 23:04 ----------

No, you're stupid because you're arguments are, well...stupid.

shall we both resort to calling each other stupid, as you appear to have no intentions of debating the issue.

They did build a power station,but Israel bombed it:o.

Surely with all the news you read and link,you would know that right?

But not until Gaza fired rockets at Israel, with all the money they spent on rockets they could have build another power station and then Israel wouldn't have had to supply them.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 23:07 ----------

Because the world has the means to destroy itself in a day, where once it didn't.

If the world stays out of the conflict then there is nothing to worry about.

I would love to take the time to read any counter links you provide, sadly you don't provide any so I can only conclude that there aren't any to post.

Counter links?

You provided a source that for all you know could have been written by a Nazi monkey,the author to your last link was Con Coughlin.

Now im not saying the guys bent,but he has certainly had a few court cases over allegations thrown at countries with no substantial evidence to back him up.Wiki

Just saying....

Counter links?

You provided a source that for all you know could have been written by a Nazi monkey,the author to your last link was Con Coughlin.

Now im not saying the guys bent,but he has certainly had a few court cases over allegations thrown at countries with no substantial evidence to back him up.Wiki

Just saying....

I have provided many links from many different sources and they all agree, you just have your opinion with no supporting evidence.

But most of the globe supports Israels actions so why would they even consider such a response and the war is between Israel and Gaza, everyone else should stay out of it.

shall we both resort to calling each other stupid, as you appear to have no intentions of debating the issue.

But not until Gaza fired rockets at Israel, with all the money they spent on rockets they could have build another power station and then Israel wouldn't have had to supply them.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 23:07 ----------

If the world stays out of the conflict then there is nothing to worry about.

Are you not getting tired of this?

You have been going round in circles for days now.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 23:10 ----------

I have provided many links from many different sources and they all agree, you just have your opinion with no supporting evidence.

You truly are clueless to how the media works.

My bold=

It should have read "Israel controls" rather than supplies most of the power for Gaza...:rolleyes:

That's pretty funny as the supply from Israel is at 1/3 of the price that Hamas charges its people and the supply from Israel has never been cut nor has it been threatened to be cut.

Perhaps Israel should cut the supply totally and let them make their own arrangements with their Muslim brothers.

That's pretty funny as the supply from Israel is at 1/3 of the price that Hamas charges its people and the supply from Israel has never been cut nor has it been threatened to be cut.

Perhaps Israel should cut the supply totally and let them make their own arrangements with their Muslim brothers.

My bold=

Why not, I'm sure the Muslim brothers would chip in for a nuclear power station or two.

Israel needs to replace the only power station in gaza that it destroyed too.

Actually I think most of the world has suffered from Islam and Islamic extremists and is pretty fed up with it. The world may well say things in public about Israel but it hasn't stopped them supplying Israel with whatever it wants. At the same time I've not seen too much evidence of Hamas having too many friends wanting to offer support.

Forget the show put on for the media. That is no more than Russia claiming it isn't backing the rebels in Ukraine. Hamas has virtually no friends, not even in the Arab world. Israel has plenty, and those friends aren't too upset that Israel is taking on yet another bunch of Islamic nutcases. Shame about the civilians, but that's the price you pay for electing Hamas.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 23:43 ----------

[/b]

My bold=

Why not, I'm sure the Muslim brothers would chip in for a nuclear power station or two.

Israel needs to replace the only power station in gaza that it destroyed too.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::

Archived