Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

George Galloway is an arse.

You are far to kind.

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 07:00 ----------

Demonstrating no appreciation of the influence western culture will have on the offspring of Muslims in the future.

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 06:24 ----------

I wasnt necessarily condemning your actions, I was highlighting the inconsistencies in your argument.

Unless you haven't already realised Gazan children (ie the "me and mine" of someone), are being exterminated quite efficiently by Israeli ordnance, so to follow your own philosophy-what do you expect them to do..write the Israelis a letter?

Rubbish, Israel must be the most infective army the world has ever seen if you think they was trying to exterminate children. And westernised Muslims are the very Muslims calling for sharia, and becoming terrorists.

Rubbish, Israel must be the most infective army the world has ever seen if you think they was trying to exterminate children.
I didn't say it was their intention, however their cavalier approach has the same effect.

And westernised Muslims are the very Muslims calling for sharia, and becoming terrorists.

Of the million plus Muslims living in this country, how many are becoming terrorists? The evidence of successive generations becoming westernised is in front of your eyes, but because they don't appear extraordinary you don't see them.

Incidentally, do you know what 'sharia', is?

I didn't say it was their intention, however their cavalier approach has the same effect.

No it doesn't, just a very small minority unfortunately lost their lives and some of them will have been the children of terrorists fighter or terrorist fighters.

Of the million plus Muslims living in this country, how many are becoming terrorists? The evidence of successive generations becoming westernised is in front of your eyes, but because they don't appear extraordinary you don't see them. I think even osama Bin Laden was westernised and look how that ended.

Incidentally, do you know what 'sharia', is?

Look round the world at Islamic countries and it's clear that it doesn't take a majority to cause massive problems for everyone else in that country.

The successive generations becoming westernised hasn't slowed their birth rate, stopped some becoming terrorists, or stopped them calling for sharia.

No it doesn't, just a very small minority unfortunately lost their lives and some of them will have been the children of terrorists fighter or terrorist fighters.
Oh, I guess that's alright then.

Look round the world at Islamic countries and it's clear that it doesn't take a majority to cause massive problems for everyone else in that country.

The successive generations becoming westernised hasn't slowed their birth rate, stopped some becoming terrorists, or stopped them calling for sharia.

However we weren't discussing the westernisation of Muslims in Islamic countries.

Isn't this the folly of the Israeli response? Yes they might have suppressed Hamas' ability to strike directly into Israel, but how many friends have they lost and how many enemies have they created elsewhere?

Are you saying that Isreal should have just sat back while the hamas cowards lobbed rockets at them on the off chance that they might have got public opinion on their side?

what do you expect them to do..write the Israelis a letter?

Why not? after all that is halibuts solution to the problem. A good stiff talking to!!

Well, they say the pen is mightier than the sword, lets see shall we?

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 08:11 ----------

You are far to kind.

Actually, the comparison is being a bit harsh on arses

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 08:25 ----------

As you all seem to like your links

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hamas+children&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=Gy0&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=33rkU_mNL82Z0QXgnoDgDA&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1545&bih=1043

Whilst I have myself said it is wrong to kill innocent children, this does not help does it?

Oh, I guess that's alright then.

However we weren't discussing the westernisation of Muslims in Islamic countries.

Mohammad Sidique Khan born 20 October 1974 in Leeds, His father was a foundry worker, He received his secondary education at South Leeds High School and went on to study at Leeds Metropolitan University, he was an husband and father and worked at Hillside Primary School in Leeds, his colleagues commented that he was a quiet individual who did not talk about his religious or political beliefs.

Being westernised didn't stop him becoming an Islamic terrorist because of his religious beliefs.

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 08:45 ----------

Are you saying that Isreal should have just sat back while the hamas cowards lobbed rockets at them on the off chance that they might have got public opinion on their side?

The problem is that those people opposing Israeli action wouldn't feel sympathy for Israelis if thousands of them were being slaughtered by the Islamist terrorists.

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 08:48 ----------

Which they've started doing again http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28699741

It was inevitable.

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 08:53 ----------

Why not? after all that is halibuts solution to the problem. A good stiff talking to!!

Well, they say the pen is mightier than the sword, lets see shall we?

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 08:11 ----------

Actually, the comparison is being a bit harsh on arses

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 08:25 ----------

As you all seem to like your links

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hamas+children&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=Gy0&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=33rkU_mNL82Z0QXgnoDgDA&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1545&bih=1043

Whilst I have myself said it is wrong to kill innocent children, this does not help does it?

I noted that a large proportion of the innocent children that were killed were also between the age of 14 and 17, which is fighting age.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11015137/Spain-locks-up-14-year-old-girl-travelling-to-Syria-to-join-Islamic-State.html

A 14-year-old girl detained on suspicion of trying to join Islamic extremists fighting in Iraq and Syria was ordered Tuesday by a Spanish judge to enter a youth detention centre.

If a Spanish girl is willing to die for her religion just think what a Palestinian girl would do.

A few minutes after the ceasefire in Gaza came to an end Hamas started firing rockets at Israel once again. So far Israel has not responded.

What happens now?

It's as if Hamas want a disproportionate response isn't it...........<wonders why>:roll:

Archived