Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

This whole conflict's getting pretty boring now isn't it?

Two bunches of warlike people shooting and dropping bombs on each other then each blaming the other for the conflict. It might have been news when it first started but "war continues" isn't really news any more

Mohammad Sidique Khan born 20 October 1974 in Leeds, His father was a foundry worker, He received his secondary education at South Leeds High School and went on to study at Leeds Metropolitan University, he was an husband and father and worked at Hillside Primary School in Leeds, his colleagues commented that he was a quiet individual who did not talk about his religious or political beliefs.

Being westernised didn't stop him becoming an Islamic terrorist because of his religious beliefs.

What next, will you be suggesting the beliefs of Combat18 are indicative of the native population?

As I said before you notice the terrorists because what they do is extraordinary, whilst the vast majority of western Muslims are just ordinary.

What next, will you be suggesting the beliefs of Combat18 are indicative of the native population?

As I said before you notice the terrorists because what they do is extraordinary, whilst the vast majority of western Muslims are just ordinary.

Mohammad Sidique Khan was just ordinary until he blew himself up on 7 July while travelling on the London Underground, killing himself and six other people.

But Hamas are the elected government of Gaza. When the population elect a government whose number one policy is the destruction of a neighbouring country they become representitive of the native population. Or do you think Hamas's rocket attacks on Israel came as a shochk to those who elected them?

But Hamas are the elected government of Gaza. When the population elect a government whose number one policy is the destruction of a neighbouring country they become representitive of the native population. Or do you think Hamas's rocket attacks on Israel came as a shochk to those who elected them?

No way in my view. The palestinians knew exactly what they were voting in. Knew exactly what hamas's aim is. To call them innocent civilians is laughable. The majority are as hell bent on the death of all Jews as hamas itself.

Even the children?

You'll atleast admit that children don't vote for Hamas?

Yes, but they are the snake spawn of the Palestinians and should be eradicated..according to Israeli's that is. The view probably has a wider demographic.

They no doubt will if /when when they are older.

Edit. Bold :

I rest my case.

Archived