The Walking dead Season 5

melthebell

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know when the repeat of Monday's episode will be? My sky has decided it doesn't want to put me any progamne listings on for Monday between 9-11 so can't record at min and won't be in:(

Hey Nervy, it's on at 9pm and 11pm tonight, tues at 10pm and fri at 11pm, also, it is repeated at 3am most days. Watched it this morning, it's a good one...

I really enjoyed the last episode (episode 10). I thought it had quite a lot of meaning, the emotional and physical exhaustion was tense, allegedly Andrew Lincoln reckons episodes 9 and 10 were his favorites, it gave a greater understanding to the title of 'The Walking Dead', he goes on to say the rest of the season is going to be 'crazy.

I'll be sticking with it, I'm not hauling ass halfway through the fifth season, it's bloody great :)

I think some of the episodes have been a bit up and down, but I have still enjoyed watching it, and I certainly will continue. I think I am hooked on the show.

I was told that there is going to be a spin-off, with different actors.

Has anyone else herd this.

yes there is going to be, its based on the same "world" as the normal show, but different characters in a different place.

the spinoffs done but not been picked up for a series as yet :(

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/tv-series/gale-anne-hurd-says-walking-dead-spinoff-pilot-finished-not-yet-picked/

and supposedly set in LA

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/tv-series/report-says-walking-dead-companion-series-will-set-l/