The Walking dead Season 5

melthebell

yes there is going to be, its based on the same "world" as the normal show, but different characters in a different place.

the spinoffs done but not been picked up for a series as yet :(

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/tv-series/gale-anne-hurd-says-walking-dead-spinoff-pilot-finished-not-yet-picked/

and supposedly set in LA

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/tv-series/report-says-walking-dead-companion-series-will-set-l/

Thank you for that information. Really looking forward to watching it.

Bit slow the first two episodes, hoping it picks up abit now .

Still love the show although its been a bit slow recently. Next week looks good though

its baffeling to me why everybody seems to criticise it for being "a bit slow" lol, its a great series whether its slow or fast, the thing is, it shouldnt be fast all the time.

and if you read the comics youd know its more about the survivors rather than the zombies, its the humans that are more of a threat now, and its a series that goes through the emotions of the survivors, so these "slow ones" are better at fleshing out the characters and their emotions etc

its baffeling to me why everybody seems to criticise it for being "a bit slow" lol, its a great series whether its slow or fast, the thing is, it shouldnt be fast all the time.

and if you read the comics youd know its more about the survivors rather than the zombies, its the humans that are more of a threat now, and its a series that goes through the emotions of the survivors, so these "slow ones" are better at fleshing out the characters and their emotions etc

Agreed! Also how the personalities of the survivors have changed from the very 1st episode.

Really enjoyed the last couple of episodes, even if it is considered a little slow. Its been nice to have a bit of character progression.

I've not read the comics so can't comment on Alexandria but I don't know how this is going to go. If its good - then surely thats the end. If its bad, its just another place like Woodbury and Terminus. Surely they aren't going to repeat it all again...!

I've found the last couple of episodes a bit slow, but that hasn't taken away from the show - I'm still utterly hooked.

I'm guessing the latest 'safe' place they are in is now going to see the tables turned and the gang taking over the place instead of it always being the other way around. As ever, can't wait to see the next one on Monday to see if I'm right!

I've found the last couple of episodes a bit slow, but that hasn't taken away from the show - I'm still utterly hooked.

I'm guessing the latest 'safe' place they are in is now going to see the tables turned and the gang taking over the place instead of it always being the other way around. As ever, can't wait to see the next one on Monday to see if I'm right!

Dude, spoilers !!! Think of those who sky plussed it !!!