The Walking dead Season 5

melthebell

• 2 weeks later...
I thought season 5 was brilliant. The Walking Dead keeps getting better and better.

Has anyone any idea what to expect from season 6? I wonder who will be killed off in the next season?

I have seen rumours, somebody allegedly has seen a script and posted online what they say will happen, but I think its bollicks, so ill wait and see how it actually unfolds

I have seen rumours, somebody allegedly has seen a script and posted online what they say will happen, but I think its bollicks, so ill wait and see how it actually unfolds

Yes you are probably right. People said in the last episode that they were going to kill Glen but he is still here. Oh, but is a long time to wait for the next series.

Yes you are probably right. People said in the last episode that they were going to kill Glen but he is still here. Oh, but is a long time to wait for the next series.

yeah it is :(

ive read the comics so who SHOULD die next, but they do things slightly different in the show

yeah it is :(

ive read the comics so who SHOULD die next, but they do things slightly different in the show

I have never read the comics and I did not know they existed, but I have been told by people who have that they are doing things different. However if you do hear of any spoilers pass them. I am sure when it gets near the time for the next season there will be all sorts of spoilers.

regards Hauxwell.

I have never read the comics and I did not know they existed, but I have been told by people who have that they are doing things different. However if you do hear of any spoilers pass them. I am sure when it gets near the time for the next season there will be all sorts of spoilers.

regards Hauxwell.

if you want spoilers join the forums

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com

all sorts gets posted on there from staff stuff to members finding / making stuff up lol