The blindingly obvious, to those that are not blind or deaf.

Anyone notice how media quiet it's gone on the Ukraine plane incident? Soon as the Black boxes were handed over (Malaysian official addressed a rebel thug PM as "

":shocked:).

All the chest puffing from senior players all around the world all of a sudden realised just how much business they do with Putin and the 298 dead all of a sudden became less important.

Who knows, Putin may emerge a hero, it's now suggested his plane was targeted in an assassination attempt, but the Malaysian plane was mistook for his.

---------- Post added 30-07-2014 at 01:33 ----------

''The gentle soul inherits the world''

I think that's when yer dead.

Anyone notice how media quiet it's gone on the Ukraine plane incident? Soon as the Black boxes were handed over (Malaysian official addressed a rebel thug PM as "

All the chest puffing from senior players all around the world all of a sudden realised just how much business they do with Putin and the 298 dead all of a sudden became less important.

Who knows, Putin may emerge a hero, it's now suggested his plane was targeted in an assassination attempt, but the Malaysian plane was mistook for his.

---------- Post added 30-07-2014 at 01:33 ----------

I think that's when yer dead.

My bold=

The Ukrainian forces decide to fight near the crash scene just as the investigators had agreed access with the rebels, which side is trying to hide evidence and was it an assassination attempt on putins plane gone wrong? = http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/28/world/europe/ukraine.html?_r=0

]I see the planet tabloid has claimed yet another addict' date=' such tabloids pipe the tune, and the rats follow, regardless of where the tune takes them.[/b'] Where on earth do you dig up your facts from, or is it just a joke, saying the opposite to reality. Tabloid overdose if you wish for professional advice.

That's always your standard response. Where do you get your information from? I see you never have a negative word to say about Russia or China so your politics are plainly obvious :D

That's always your standard response. Where do you get your information from? I see you never have a negative word to say about Russia or China so your politics are plainly obvious :D

It's all public opinion and trying to influence it to their personal advantage

I don't understand ''might is right''.

Having said that, in my tiny mind,could it be that the opposite is ''

---------- Post added 30-07-2014 at 00:55 ----------

''The gentle soul inherits the world''

I don't think it means might is right in any ethical or moral sense, it just means whoever has the might, rules the day. Basically, do what I say or I kill you and your family, and I have the technology to do so, and also the intelligence network to look completely blameless, no matter what I do...

I think in this day and age, it is probably more like 'might and intelligence, is right'.

I don't really see what the problem is, this is how it's always been throughout human history, what's new now?

I don't really see what the problem is, this is how it's always been throughout human history, what's new now?

Public platforms (internet). It allows you a voice. In many cases that voice has the ability to make change, mould opinion or destabilise policy..

This seems to directly contradict your assertion.

My bold=

The Ukrainian forces decide to fight near the crash scene just as the investigators had agreed access with the rebels, which side is trying to hide evidence and was it an assassination attempt on putins plane gone wrong? = http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/28/world/europe/ukraine.html?_r=0

Where do you get the info. that Putin was in an aircraft flying in the same location at the same time that the Malaysian plane was also in that area? :loopy:

Do yiou have personal access to Putin's daily itinerary? If indeed Putin was airborne and over eastern Ukraine then he had no business to be. Putin however still looks on the Ukraine as his Soviet vassal state so would be no surprise there

Archived