How long to grow a beard?

I know it will vary from person to person but after a week I seem stuck with a George Michael faith era designer stubble that just keeps looking like ever growing designer stubble rather than a proper beard.

I hope you're a bloke! :hihi:

All the young uns seem to be going thru a beard fad and brylcreem hair at moment, is it all down to SUFC's John Brayford?

No, it's a national trend. Facial hair has been back in. It's apparently on it's way out again.

I don't really care, I shave once it reaches the stage of getting itchy, which is just under a cm long and takes between 2 and 3 weeks (for me).

No, it's a national trend. Facial hair has been back in. It's apparently on it's way out again.

I don't really care, I shave once it reaches the stage of getting itchy, which is just under a cm long and takes between 2 and 3 weeks (for me).

Its going out of fashion already! Think I'd take that long to grow one too but it would be a ginger one.

Brylcreem reminds me of the late 80s, used to have great smell.

I'm rarely on trend - I didn't have a CD player til late '98. I'll crack on until the itching gets unbearable or I get some stylish results!

Don't worry. The older you get, the quicker it grows. And when you're really old it'll start sprouting in your ears and up your nose. :)

If I could grow a beard as fast as my nose hair (and now the ears are at it) grows I wouldn't ask the question. If I let those bad boys get out of control it will look like I've got a weird sort of tash anyway.

Archived