How long to grow a beard?

What is it with beards in recent times? I've seen many kids wearing beards and it's generally beards with glasses too, rarely do I see one without the other. For those of you who know Agent Orange, he was down this route recently until I pointed out he looked like Rolf Harris and he should take to hanging out with those similar looking freaks who ware checked short sleeve shirts, shorts, sandals and hang out in the back room of the Dada Bar. He said he was going to change after that …. We’re still waiting AO.

Not keen on beards, any facial hair is a bit dodgy IMO but not shaving for a couple of days isn’t too bad. Long beards with without a moustache is definitely not on, though, not under any circumstance.

I think I have found the ultimate beardy thing ever!

http://drinkupcolumbus.com/2014/07/30/beerded-beard-balm-hops/

The bearded brain behind The Artful Pint has combined his love of beer and beards into the Beerded Beard Co, a new line of hop-infused beard balms.

“A beard balm is essentially a leave-in beard conditioner often containing one or more base oils, some fancy-schmancy add-ins and some fragrances,” said Lesher. “It’s meant to make one’s beard look all clean, lively and under control. It makes the beard softer and less frizzed out, too, which is always a good thing.”

After much research and many rounds of formulation, he developed Lesher’s Beerd Balm, which he claims is the world’s first and only hop-infused beard balm. In addition to hops, the balm contains grapeseed oil, shea butter, coconut oil, pumpkin seed oil, argan oil, beeswax and vitamin E.

The beer’d beard balm is currently available in Citra, Cascade, Columbus, Centennial, Fuggle, Saaz and Tettnang hop varieties.

Archived