Charity Fishing Match 18th April 2015 for Macmillan Cancer

denlin

On more than one occasion you have admitted to illegal fishing and I quote you on this

'is there trout in the canal , might try it if there is. i have been fishing the ladybower never thought about taking a BBQ will take one tomorrow sounds good straight from the dam on to the grill, i had 12 out on feeder last wednesday they where that big you could have fed an army with them'

I am not prepared to take any chances with this on our match so i'm sorry if that sounds unfriendly but I cannot compromise our match or condone illegal fishing.

On more than one occasion you have admitted to illegal fishing and I quote you on this

'is there trout in the canal , might try it if there is. i have been fishing the ladybower never thought about taking a BBQ will take one tomorrow sounds good straight from the dam on to the grill, i had 12 out on feeder last wednesday they where that big you could have fed an army with them'

I am not prepared to take any chances with this on our match so i'm sorry if that sounds unfriendly but I cannot compromise our match or condone illegal fishing.

well everyone knew this was a wind up but you i have fished the ladybower for years but ( legally) well i shall not be joining the match as fishing is supposed to be fun sorry for any upset and may you all have tight lines on the day

well everyone knew this was a wind up but you i have fished the ladybower for years but ( legally) well i shall not be joining the match as fishing is supposed to be fun sorry for any upset and may you all have tight lines on the day

Well if that is the case then I apologise and you would be made welcome if you still wanted to come along. You are right fishing is supposed to be fun and Macmillan is a very good cause :D

Edited by denlin

Just been offered two shoot passes for Black Hills Airsoft, thank you O mysterious one LOL :D

---------- Post added 06-08-2014 at 19:14 ----------

Should I contact Wednesday and United again Dave?

OK - I'll do UNITED :hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 06-08-2014 at 22:47 ----------

confirmed

Davegas

Big Sexy Doug

Chris 412

Den

Lin

Graham

Charlie

Tony

John

Brian Pantin

Hobbo

Sheff 13

---------- Post added 11-08-2014 at 09:22 ----------

Just had email from United confirming pair of tickets for this season

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 14:22 ----------

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 14:24 ----------

The United Tickets have arrived Dave LOL :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Edited by denlin

Brilliant Dave :D Anybody else want to join us for a fun day out, help a good cause and meet the great bunch who come to our matches :love:

---------- Post added 16-08-2014 at 18:44 ----------

Thank you Jane 2008 for donating three prizes for our raffle :D:love: