Russell Brand vs Sean Hannity on Gaza

Man was just doing his job, takes a particular line in order question others taking a particular line.

Brand has the luxury of preaching about peace, because he isn't doing the job of an anchorman, which isn't their job, but is to probe and get answers.

Why on earth is Russell Brand being held up as some kind of political figure? He's a comedian and not even a good one at that. If he wants to get involved in politics why doesn't he stand for MP in his home constituency instead of arguing with journalists from halfway around the globe?

Who said that?

He was merely pointing out the blatant bias and ignorance that SH was displaying.

I take it you didn't watch it then?,judging by your post.

---------- Post added 02-08-2014 at 23:32 ----------

Man was just doing his job, takes a particular line in order question others taking a particular line.

Brand has the luxury of preaching about peace, because he isn't doing the job of an anchorman, which isn't their job, but is to probe and get answers.

He invited the 2 parties to discuss the situation,and sided with one.

He asked questions to one,and interrogated the other...fair?:roll:

Did you watch it?

What a lame response.

Why on earth is Russell Brand being held up as some kind of political figure? He's a comedian and not even a good one at that. If he wants to get involved in politics why doesn't he stand for MP in his home constituency instead of arguing with journalists from halfway around the globe?

That's just reminded me, are you still considering standing for The Libertarian Party in Chesterfield?

That's just reminded me, are you still considering standing for The Libertarian Party in Chesterfield?

You're kidding, Happ Hazzard is one of the most illiberal guys in town.

:hihi::hihi:Approaches Halibut with smelling salts.

I agree and have no idea why they have had him on Question time, he has opinions but they are no more important than any other opinions, and for the most part he degrades important issues into comedy.

I agree and have no idea why they have had him on Question time, he has opinions but they are no more important than any other opinions, and for the most part he degrades important issues into comedy.

Or any less for that matter..including your own. Difference is you only have SF as a platform

for the most part he degrades important issues into comedy.

:hihi::hihi: Irony short circuit.

russell brand is saying what majority world opinion thinks - the Israelis have gone too far this time and you get the sense that they know it - their spokespeople look rattled, their propaganda machine isn't working with the near perfection it has done in the past and pics of palestinian babies with their shrapnel in them are beaming round the world beyond their control.

I admire brand for his stance, but admire ch4 news more, paul mason's reports have been outstanding this week & jon snow's interviews remain the gold standard.

Archived