Sheffield Ski Village On Fire Again Thread

Surely there is no comparison,an adult loosing their job wether they have a large group of colleagues to support them or not is life changing and devastating.

A group of children missing a party,yes they will be very dissapointed but will get over it in a couple of days .

or even a couple of hours!

Edited by pottedplant

Rubydazzler, don't flatter yourself that you merit special attention. If you didn't behave like a silly girl you wouldn't be singled out, but meanwhile, don't jump to conclusions when people's livelihoods, businesses and (in your opinion from a position of total ignorance) liberty are in the balance.
Oh Tony, Tony, as an ex Admin of this site, you really should know better. *shakes head*

I don't know what conclusions you're jumping to about this incident. People's liberty is in the balance? How come?

At the moment, we're only concerned about the birthday parties and such that will have to be cancelled and the children's disappointment about that. kelblade is not the only one concerned.

Edited by rubydazzler

We paid cash so no look .

I feel sorry for your situation ,but dont feel you have to take this all on your own , have you been in contact with other parents ,£350 may seem like a lot but when it is broken down between everyone its not so bad.

I am sure everyone will get payed back eventually so stop worrying.

Hi. Im one of the duty manager's at the sheffield ski village. Anybody concerned over parties & lessons which are paid for, please contact vicky.lloyd@sheffieldskivillage.co.uk, vicky is the general manager and will do all her upmost to sort out all requests anybody as.

Thank you all for the concerns shown, and its great to see what a great community sheffield does have.

All i did was ask a simple question i did not expect abuse and slagging off , all i wanted was a bit of advice but no silly people after twist things around and try and make me look daft :loopy: thanks to you who got what i was saying :)

Exactly who on Sheffield Forum do you think will know if you can get a refund?