Sheffield Ski Village On Fire Again Thread

1) It's 'luck'.

2) Tough, you should have paid by a recoverable method.

3) I really don't care about your party, nor will the owner and staff at the Ski Village at this moment in time.

what is wrong with you? If you don't care and have no advice to offer, why even bother to post? We're not interested in how mean you can be either, come to that.

All she wants to do is book the kids something else. The world would be a much better place for more people like her trust me. xx

Well hopefully someone may offer as good will gesture :) or a millionaire like manofstrad will offer to pay for them all lol xx I hope they get sorted x

How unnecessarily nasty of you, never fails to amaze me how a keyboard and a pc screen turns some people into uncivilised, fearless bigots, I feel sorry for you.

Why should he/she come on here moaning about the party either? Not even a word for the those who are now without a job - with no notice.

But Lord, as long at the 17 children have a party, that's all that matters.

They need to get some perspective on life.

This will be my last post in this thread as I'm sure there will be many people sticking up for the selfish person - and I really can't be bothered with you.

THINK OF THE 17 CHILDREN, for the love of god! :roll:

All i did was ask a simple question i did not expect abuse and slagging off , all i wanted was a bit of advice but no silly people after twist things around and try and make me look daft :loopy: thanks to you who got what i was saying :)

just ignore them hun its shocking on here for nastyness like this

you asked a totaly valid question ... yes its not nice for ANYONE involved but no one on here knows peoples situations you could have saved all year for this party for all anyone else knows

dont let them get to you x

Fire at Sheffield Ski Village

Police were called to Sheffield Ski Village after a fire broke out in the early hours of this morning, Sunday, 29 April.

The first reports came in at around1am and the fire has destroyed the main building at the Ski Village. There are a number of road closures around the area and a safety cordon has been put in place.

South Yorkshire Police are in the very early stages of a joint investigation with South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service, therefore the cause of the fire cannot be ascertained at this point, until the site is safe.

Officials are following lines of enquiry to establish when the fire may have started and are working closely with the owners of the site.

Fire at Sheffield Ski Village

Police were called to Sheffield Ski Village after a fire broke out in the early hours of this morning, Sunday, 29 April.

The first reports came in at around1am and the fire has destroyed the main building at the Ski Village. There are a number of road closures around the area and a safety cordon has been put in place.

South Yorkshire Police are in the very early stages of a joint investigation with South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service, therefore the cause of the fire cannot be ascertained at this point, until the site is safe.

Officials are following lines of enquiry to establish when the fire may have started and are working closely with the owners of the site.

Nice to see the thread back on topic.

As a family we enjoyed the facilities of SSV. Hopefully it can be rebuild, bigger & better.

Back to the childish bickering then folks.

To Everybody ,

Ive been the Duty/bar Manager at the ski village for allmost 5 years ,up untill last night !, Im upset to say the least.! Went to bed last night with a Job I loved, and got a phone call at 3 am informing me the Village was burnt to the ground ! Hence unemployed ,,!!!!!!!

Theres bound to be an investigation and I,d like to know as much as anyone what caused the fire ?

My apologies to any customers affected, Im sure the owner will in due time re-emberse etc , To Anyone who has a function booked etc I can only apologise this must be sickening !

I met some good people at the village , good friends ,, and its a terrible shock for me and all of us to be suddenly out of work , I Loved the job really!! I understand the customer asking about a refund. please dont knock her too much ,

To everybody Ive worked with, hope you get sorted soon, All the best.Paul xx PS,, looking for work , havent had to say that for a long, long time !!

Sorry to hear of this fire. It's a big loss to Sheffield and of course to you and your colleagues. I wish you 'all the best' as you look for further work