Sheffield Ski Village On Fire Again Thread

Only the early editions if that.

The Star does'nt have Early and Late editions any more they got shut of that and now have one edition which is in the shops with the morning newspaper, ok it's ideal to catch up with local news on your way to work howeverit's a known fact that as far as new news stands The Star are now somewhat 2-3 days behind.

The fire started in the adverture playground at about 8.50pm last night. We were there for about an hour and we believe the fire was started deliberately

i worked up there for over a year and i refuse to believe it could have started accidentally. there was no source of ignition down there at all, no electricity etc and it was very solidly built.

someone must have helped it start.

i worked up there for over a year and i refuse to believe it could have started accidentally. there was no source of ignition down there at all, no electricity etc and it was very solidly built.

someone must have helped it start.

The thread you quoted quite clearly states "believed it was started deliberately"