Sheffield Ski Village On Fire Again Thread

Really sad, had a great time up there two weeks ago on the bowling alley which is all quite new though the rest of the place is a bit run down.

Hope nobody was injured, I guess people could have still been there at that time as I think the bar opens till quite late.

I went up when we had some snow., to say the place was tired was an understatement. The Ski slope was knackered, half the lifts were broken, hardly any poles, I was surprised it was still operating.

If they rebuild it, they need to either do it up properly or get rid of the slope and focus on their other activities. Shame though.

:(

Well i've just been told buy Hallam FM that it's not the ski villiage, but a building near buy! But i've read different!

I need more info as my bestie's little girl has her party there and i'm getting mixed details!

Does anyone know anyone who works there to confirm!

Edited by littlemover

It's so sad I currently work at that ski village been there 2 years such a nice friendly place to work going to really miss it met some amazing people some people really are heartless to do something as low as that leaving us all out of job and poor little children going for there parties today :( so upset