2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Aqua

Highly recommend Jeff the joiner. Jeff has done two excellent jobs for us over the past year replacing 5 of our windows and installing a new back door. Friendly, professional and reliable. Expert craftsmanship, tidy and considerate and great value for money.

I agree Jeff has done a lot of work on my house top bloke no doubt about that.

My Daughter is struggling to get a joiner to box the space under her stairs up, she has had two joiners she found on SF not turn up when she arranged a day off to be in.

You won't get that bother with Jeff if he says he will be there he will be there,only thing is he's always busy so you might have to hang on a bit.

Not had work done by Jeff the Joiner but have heard good reports of him and also Joiner Andy is excellent and has done work for me and a couple of friends of mine. He is a top worker and a great person :D Neither of them will let you down

You won't get that bother with Jeff if he says he will be there he will be there,only thing is he's always busy so you might have to hang on a bit.

What are his prices like?, the problem is the job isn't big enough for some people.

Edited by trav4

Highly recommend Jeff the joiner. Jeff has done two excellent jobs for us over the past year replacing 5 of our windows and installing a new back door. Friendly, professional and reliable. Expert craftsmanship, tidy and considerate and great value for money.

thanks mick and will and dave for your kind comments .

kind regards jeff