2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Aqua

Can anyone recomend an electrician. I have 4 jobs I need help with, which can be done at the same time or individually

I have a circuit of under cupboard lights which connect to power by a plug in a socket, I want it convertine to a wall switch fitting to run off the socket.

Need a light installing in the hallway to run on the same on off switches that the landing lihgt does at top and bottom of the stairs.

I want a light installing in 2 large cupboards, I have the lights and there is a nearby power source.

Catherine, Hillsborough

Can anyone recomend an electrician. I have 4 jobs I need help with, which can be done at the same time or individually

I have a circuit of under cupboard lights which connect to power by a plug in a socket, I want it convertine to a wall switch fitting to run off the socket.

Need a light installing in the hallway to run on the same on off switches that the landing lihgt does at top and bottom of the stairs.

I want a light installing in 2 large cupboards, I have the lights and there is a nearby power source.

Catherine, Hillsborough

Can fully recommend Robert Hunt - 07946713328 did some work for me in Walkley and subsequently a few friends, reasonable and fair price and very professional / decent job.

Rob

I would highly recommend Jeoff the Joiner. He is not only a joiner but he does practically everything. From initial text to him, he was friendly, polite, reliable, professional and did a fantastic job. He did a great job fitting six internal doors that were very heavy, he is coming back to do more jobs and he has a whole network of other tradesmen he can liaise and recommend . many thanks !!

With any luck my wife and I will be getting the keys to our new home next week and one of the (many) items to do is get laminate flooring installed in what is going to be my office.

The room is approx 12m squared and is not quite oblong (see image below)

http://imgur.com/BL3ZUce

I'm looking for someone that can pull up the existing carpet (although not dispose of it), and then do the complete task of laying the laminate (including underlay and skirting boards).

I use a wheeled office chair so will need to be fairly hardwearing stuff (as far as I can tell there are different grades of laminate flooring toughness). I'd prefer the agent to supply the boards as well.

Can anyone recommend someone for the job?

I recommend Junktastic for professional and good value rubbish removal:

I'm unable to include their web address as I'm new to the forum but please search for them on Google or Facebook.

A friendly and excellent service and I will definitely use them again.

I would highly recommend Jeoff the Joiner. He is not only a joiner but he does practically everything. From initial text to him, he was friendly, polite, reliable, professional and did a fantastic job. He did a great job fitting six internal doors that were very heavy, he is coming back to do more jobs and he has a whole network of other tradesmen he can liaise and recommend . many thanks !!

hi thank you jack take care ta jeff

Hi, hope that you are all well?

I wonder if I can ask if anyone would recommend a woodwork joiner for odd jobs and a window fitter. Having some real problems finding anyone.

Regards Paul

P.'s. Not asking for a quote on here so please inbox me if you need to.