2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Aqua

A couple of recommendations

1 for PD Building & Paving Limited, 07973322236, who did an excellent job replacing the tarmac in my back garden with some lovely paving, and building a planter. I highly recommend them.

2nd for D&G Plumbing and Heating, 07748 907 382, who came a sorted a leak from under my sink. They came quickly, sorted it out, and a good price. Highly recommended

Guest sibon

I'd like to recommend Willow Property Services. They have just done a sterling job sorting out a number of plumbing problems for me.

Gerry Simp is the user name on here. He's a lovely man and good at his job too.

Cheers Gerry :thumbsup:

Another recommendation for Lee the S6 Handyman (Leepy). He's done lots of jobs for us over the last few weeks including painting and decorating, repair work and replacing some old wooden guttering with new plastic. He's very reliable and keeps in contact and did a great job.

Would also recommend LM Hill carpets and Floor Coverings 315 Middlewood Road. Just had living room, dining room, hall landing and stairs fully carpeted by him. Good price and really well fitted carpet.

Another recommendation for Lee the S6 Handyman (Leepy). He's done lots of jobs for us over the last few weeks including painting and decorating, repair work and replacing some old wooden guttering with new plastic. He's very reliable and keeps in contact and did a great job.

Would also recommend LM Hill carpets and Floor Coverings 315 Middlewood Road. Just had living room, dining room, hall landing and stairs fully carpeted by him. Good price and really well fitted carpet.

Thanks matt for the feedback,all the best and ill see you at the end of june :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As in the title - haven't seen any relatively new threads on here, so was wondering if anyone in Lowedges or the surrounding area can recommend a window cleaner please?

Thanks

Tess

Hi guys not to sure whether i'v posted correctly , but could'nt find trhe options for a new post .....so sorry in advance...

right just a bit of advice , is it possible to strengthen a "solid 6 foot pine sideboard to accommodate a 6x2 x 2 aquarium please