2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Aqua

My husband and I recommend S6 Handyman, Lee. He fitted a wood cupboard up for us today (harder work than he expected, I'm sure) and we wouldn't hesitate to get him back to do anything else around our home. We was polite, hard working, genuine and a lovely guy. Thank you, Lee.

Hello,

I am looking for a plumber that can help with a toilet fitment in a bathroom. Does anyone know of a decent, trustworthy plumber who would pick up a small job like this?

Before the admins close me down, I can find the plumbers links but i'm specifically looking for recommendations based on the size of the job.

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to put in a strong recommendation for Gosh at Byte IT (username MoZaLaN on here). My husband's computer was in a complete mess and was grinding to a halt. Following on from recommendations for Gosh, I took it to him and he has done the most wonderful job on sorting out all the software problems, replacing some failing parts, and generally making it run like it did when it was first bought 5 years ago.

Gosh is the nicest, most generous, helpful person I have come across in a very long time. He is extremely knowledgeable and I can thoroughly recommend him.

http://www.byteitltd.co.uk/

Hi, I'm in need of a builder in S6 to remove the chimney in our kitchen and install necessary support etc. We also have some damp proofing which needs doing, ideally at the same time.

Can anyone recommend a good builder or is anyone on here potentially able to carry out the work? I've tried contacting a couple places but haven't been able to get anyone to come and provide a quote yet as I realise now is a pretty busy time.

Just had a kitchen fitted by Jeff of Joinery Solutions 07861379796 (you'll find him on this forum as jsmith2009). Excellent job, very professional and great communication throughout the project. All tradesmen he works with are spot on so if you need a kitchen fitted give him a call.

Thanks Phil

Thank you phil ta jeff

I am looking for a gardener to clear a garden - very overgrown with bushes and long grass.

Also, I require a full house clean (4 bed, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom).

Required for w/c 17th August.

Would be very grateful for recommendations! :confused:

Thanks