Things that make ya mad!

• 3 months later...

The govt in this country (USA) RUINING FOOD is one thing that makes me mad!!!

I CANT FIND ANYTHING GOOD ANYMORE...... EVEN ALDIs STUFF IS BEING AFFECTED BY THEM NOW!!!!!!

Nothing but Gluten Free garbage,skim milk crap.. LOW SODIUM,ETC..... It all tastes like crap .... I dont like eating hardily anything anymore.......

IM SICK OF IT.... I WANT THE GOOD STUFF I USED TO HAVE IN THE 90s AND BEFORE!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I CANT FIND ANYTHING GOOD ANYMORE...... EVEN ALDIs STUFF IS BEING AFFECTED BY THEM NOW!!!!!!

Nothing but Gluten Free garbage,skim milk crap.. LOW SODIUM,ETC..... It all tastes like crap .... I dont like eating hardily anything anymore.......

IM SICK OF IT.... I WANT THE GOOD STUFF I USED TO HAVE IN THE 90s AND BEFORE!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Me! Me! Look at me!

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Gluten free food is a life saver for my sister and others who suffer from coeliac disease, but it is only a small part of the range of foods in any supermarket.

I question your assertion that food only changed for the worse after the nineties though, It was full of plenty of additives before then. I think it is just more in your face now. It is also a fact that your taste buds change as you get older.

When GOOD music in the early 80s started to be DIGITALLY COMPROMISED is another thing that makes me mad!!!!

Today I got a K-TEL cassette (1983 release of songs from 1981-1983) and all the songs sound like crap! (Like they were digitally mixed IF NOT MORE) Well 1 song on the tape I LOVE from 1982 ,YES 1982 titled "I know theres something going on" (By Frida) That whole album that was on WAS DIGITALLY RECORDED AND MIXED...... Its sickening!!!!! (No wonder it sounds like crap on the K-TEL tape (Although K-TEL went downhill in the late 70s big time))

See the disgusting proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Something's_Going_On

THAT SONG IS AWESOME AND ITS TRUE ANALOGUE BEAUTY WILL NOT EVER BE HEARD...... Its very sad..........

Today I got a K-TEL cassette (1983 release of songs from 1981-1983) and all the songs sound like crap! (Like they were digitally mixed IF NOT MORE)

Or, it's a casette. The tiny magnetic variations on the tape that decode into sound will degrade over time.

Digital stuff on the other hand, will sound identical to the day it was released. And if you can legit hear the difference between a track that has been digitally mixed and a version that has been analogue mixed, you need to sell your ears, because you can hear thing no-one else can.

Oh thank you for this thread I can finally say it - trying to park a car in sheffield.

I get very angry with people who just abandon their cars on Krebs and God knows where else whilst I 've driven past four times looking for somewhere to park properly.

I get parking rage. Big time!