Fantasy Island (Skegness) on the brink

Skeggy isn't dead already??

Considering they get 40,000 a visitors a day to Fantasy Island I'd say to you nope ;)

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 14:40 ----------

Skegness aka Skegvegas!!! Is a complete dump anyway....

Oh another one who's "too classy" to go to Skegness, get over yourself, millions have families have enjoyed there holidays there through the years...

Considering they get 40,000 a visitors a day to Fantasy Island I'd say to you nope ;)

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 14:40 ----------

Oh another one who's "too classy" to go to Skegness, get over yourself, millions have families have enjoyed there holidays there through the years...

What!!! its not about being too classy... It's just a dump! so is blackpool! they're just nasty places that need a lot of work doing on them to make them a more appealing place to go...

I like Whitby :-) I even like Bridlington! Went there loads as a child, not much goes off there either but think it's just fond memories than anything else.

What!!! its not about being too classy... It's just a dump! so is blackpool! they're just nasty places that need a lot of work doing on them to make them a more appealing place to go...

I like Whitby :-) I even like Bridlington! Went there loads as a child, not much goes off there either but think it's just fond memories than anything else.

There is nothing wrong with Skegness, OK it might be a bit rough round the edges but it still has a massive amount going for itself, ask the millions of children who have been there through the years and come back with big smiles on there faces, it's not always about what the "adult" likes, get out of your comfort zone, you might actually surprise yourself ;)

There is nothing wrong with Skegness, OK it might be a bit rough round the edges but it still has a massive amount going for itself, ask the millions of children who have been there through the years and come back with big smiles on there faces, it's not always about what the "adult" likes, get out of your comfort zone, you might actually surprise yourself ;)

I've been! My parents used to have a caravan there...

And I'm sure plenty of children love it but I'd rather take my children to Cornwall or Devon where the sea is blue and the beaches are spotless..

I've been! My parents used to have a caravan there...

And I'm sure plenty of children love it but I'd rather take my children to Cornwall or Devon where the sea is blue and the beaches are spotless..

Too many southerners down there for my liking, everyone to there own but you wouldn't see me slagging a place like you did, kid's seeing that would be mortified...

Archived