Fantasy Island (Skegness) on the brink

Which is in England.

Do you know what the worst thing about this thread is? Every time I read the title, vapid 90s act M-People pop into my head singing it.

I'm confused now ... I thought Devon was in Cornwall. ;)

I see what you mean though having found the vid ... you've destroyed me. :gag:

If I could I would go all over England and its coast,we have some lovely places such a lake district,Ireland,Scotland and east coast and west and southern coast is as beautiful as lake district and Scotland and also not forgetting Wales and peak district I'm happy I come from England we have lovely places and I no Ireland isn't in England but I think it is altogether even Jersey and isle of Wright too but with the recession I think all the country have been knocked so there are not in a good state and yes I think it's up to ppl who go to the coast to keep it clean like you would your town,street and home !!!

I'm off to Dartmouth in a week or so, I'll let you know what I think.

Dartmouth's nice, I think you'll enjoy it. We had a week in Totnes in June and there's loads of places to visit around the Dart and up into Dartmoor. Torquay is a dump though, don't bother with it.

What!!! its not about being too classy... It's just a dump! so is blackpool! they're just nasty places that need a lot of work doing on them to make them a more appealing place to go...

I like Whitby :-) I even like Bridlington! Went there loads as a child, not much goes off there either but think it's just fond memories than anything else.

Ingoldmells is not to my taste, but it is popular with families. I recently went to Skegness for the first time in years, and was surprised by how improved the sea front was.

I also love Whitby, Scarborough and Robins Hood Bay, but can't see the attraction of Bridlington at all. It's all subjective isn't it.

Ingoldmells is not to my taste, but it is popular with families. I recently went to Skegness for the first time in years, and was surprised by how improved the sea front was.

I also love Whitby, Scarborough and Robins Hood Bay, but can't see the attraction of Bridlington at all. It's all subjective isn't it.

Yes it is all subjective, each to their own I suppose.. I love brid, but I think it's more to do with fond memories of being young rather than what the place has to offer now a days... I don't holiday there but will often have a drive out for fish and chips on the sea front for the day..

If I could I would go all over England and its coast,we have some lovely places such a lake district,Ireland,Scotland and east coast and west and southern coast is as beautiful as lake district and Scotland and also not forgetting Wales and peak district I'm happy I come from England we have lovely places and I no Ireland isn't in England but I think it is altogether even Jersey and isle of Wright too but with the recession I think all the country have been knocked so there are not in a good state and yes I think it's up to ppl who go to the coast to keep it clean like you would your town,street and home !!!

Funny that you think Scotland and Ireland are part of England :hihi:

Archived