Snowboarding clubs?

There's a snowboard club UK (SCUK) forum which has some info on regular meets at Castleford. There's a regular Tuesday night meet which is organised via Facebook.

Thanks, can anyone join and does it matter what level you're at?

Thanks, can anyone join and does it matter what level you're at?

Never seen any limitations on joining in. Majority are fairly experienced, I guess due mostly to the commitment they're prepared to put in, but there's regular chat about beginner freestyle sessions. I can't personally get to Cas all that regularly.

I would usually go to Castleford as it is a bit easier to get to but I haven't been in a while. We go away to ski and board usually once or twice a year. I have a daughter so going boarding is tricky with my other half we need to go separately really at the moment so it would be nice to have someone to go with.

• 2 weeks later...
I would usually go to Castleford as it is a bit easier to get to but I haven't been in a while. We go away to ski and board usually once or twice a year. I have a daughter so going boarding is tricky with my other half we need to go separately really at the moment so it would be nice to have someone to go with.

Hi Hannah

I hope to finish my lessons in sept early oct if you're free round then. Whenever suits

Kind regards

Jemma