Flares and ice bar in sheffield are cool

I miss going to Flares and Ice bar in Sheffield, must start going again. Flares aint everyones cup of tea with the music they play, but it seems to get packed out. Where as the Ice Bar is diff altogether, there music is good. But flares beats it hands down for me lol:D

must tell u ice bar is now uniq and it plays all the same as flares now

I think youll find UNIQ is nothing like flares if youve been in in the last 2weeks? it plays alot more variety of music from the 60s -90s, house, old skool soul/funk right to the present chart music. friday and saturday there are mad drink offers all through the night with SPIN THE WHEEL!! and no admission fee at present. Nice party atmosphere.

well i dont go to flares..hate that music..same as uniq..thats a load of old crap too now..ALWAYS empty!!..thats what i meant all same crap music..:roll:

i popped in uniq on fri for a drink and ended up staying till the end it was a really good vibe and was back there last night and it wasnt empty both nights quiet the opposite!!! got to admit the musics alot better than flares and the offers were periodically through the night, im nursing a mega hangover!!!!:gag: in all a b****y good weekend.

Everyone has an opinion, and thats good, cos it be a boring world dont ya think?. It's about time me and my mate joladybird went back to flares, miss it, and my mate loves dancing and having sommot pop out on dance floor lmfao. Dont matter where u go out to have a good time, its wot u make of the night ur out innit. Just enjoy and and suffer next day with an hangover innit lol....have done it myself, and always say not gonna do that again, but u always do. But now i make sure i enjoy and have a drink, but have no hangover next morning now.

Archived