Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

On Gaza resuming hostilities against Israel, just because a ceasefire had ended, that didn't mean that they HAD to start firing rockets again does it?

Under international law the Palestinians under ocoupation are allowed to resist against occupying forces (israel)= http://mondoweiss.net/2014/08/palestinian-resistance-occupation.html

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 21:53 ----------

I'm not aware that anyone is murdering innocent Palestinian civilians.

You are a troll, this post of yours is testament to that. :rolleyes:

Edited by mafya

I doubt you're aware of anything Smithy?

I am aware that Israel is under attack from Palestinian terrorists and Isis and Israel acted in self defense which resulted in the deaths of many terrorists and some unfortunate casualties of war.

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 21:54 ----------

Under international law the Palestinians are allowed to resist against occupying forces (israel)= http://mondoweiss.net/2014/08/palestinian-resistance-occupation.html

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 21:53 ----------

You are a troll, this post of yours is testament to that. :rolleyes:

I don't suppose you would like to say what should be done about Isis?

International law does not give terrorists the right to fire on the civilians of a country,

Edited by firemanbob

Oh come on. Whilst Israel has a right to certain self defence what they are doing in Gaza is goign way beyond that now!

The two sides are at war with each other, the accidental killing of unarmed civilians whilst attacking your armed enemy, weapons stores and infrastructure isn't murder.