Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

What i find surprising is that the U.N are complaining about what is happening in Gaza and yet they are the ones to blame.I believe i am correct in thinking that it was the United Nations who divided Palestine up to give the Jews somewhere to live in 1948 as compensation for what happened in WW2.The arab palestinians rejected this and have been fighting against this ever since.You reap what you sow in the case of the United Nations decision to divide Palestine i think.At the moment we have a situation that will never be resolved it has gone too far with too much hatred,a fight to the death by the looks of it.A sad situation with no ending.

What i find surprising is that the U.N are complaining about what is happening in Gaza and yet they are the ones to blame.I believe i am correct in thinking that it was the United Nations who divided Palestine up to give the Jews somewhere to live in 1948 as compensation for what happened in WW2.The arab palestinians rejected this and have been fighting against this ever since.You reap what you sow in the case of the United Nations decision to divide Palestine i think.At the moment we have a situation that will never be resolved it has gone too far with too much hatred,a fight to the death by the looks of it.A sad situation with no ending.

Palestine has never existed as a country.

Palestine has never existed as a country.

What was it before then if it was not palestine i keep hearing Palestinians saying they have had their land stolen,What land?.If it was Israel before what are they complaining about or is it just all the Jews that came to live their in 1948 that they do not like.It is all very confusing with conflicting information from all sides.

Edited by ghost rider

What was it before then if it was not palestine i keep hearing Palestinians saying they have had their land stolen,What land?.If it was Israel before what are they complaining about or is it just all the Jews that came to live their in 1948 that they do not like.It is all very confusing with conflicting information form all sides.

Part of the Ottoman Empire.

Edited by firemanbob

Part of the Ottoman Empire.

I have to be honest the whole situation in the middle east is completely unbelievable to me.Why do muslims hate israel so much,i have looked all over the internet and i cannot find a straight forward answer to this simple question anywhere,i understand the prophet muhammed did not like jews and muslims are told to be wary of jews but surely all this is not down to just that.Its probably because i do not do religion that i do not understand any of it.Its all down to damned religion again,religious people will deny this but it is.

Israel-Gaza conflict: 150,000 protest in London for end to 'massacre and arms trade

A Jewish father told a Press Association reporter that while many of his Jewish friends were equally as outraged by the apocalyptic images emanating from the region, they were too afraid to join the march.

Dan Rosenberg, 43, said: “It is horrific what is going on in Gaza. It is collective punishment. I don't know how any human being can stand back while this is happening.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/israelgaza-conflict-thousands-protest-in-london-for-end-to-massacre-and-arms-trade-9659180.html

---------- Post added 09-08-2014 at 23:46 ----------

I have to be honest the whole situation in the middle east is completely unbelievable to me.Why do muslims hate israel so much,i have looked all over the internet and i cannot find a straight forward answer to this simple question anywhere,.

If you pay a visit to Israel you will understand why the WORLD does not approve of its inhumane behavior. You don't need to pay a visit but some are far removed from reality and even the internet wont help...

I have to be honest the whole situation in the middle east is completely unbelievable to me.Why do muslims hate israel so much,i have looked all over the internet and i cannot find a straight forward answer to this simple question anywhere,i understand the prophet muhammed did not like jews and muslims are told to be wary of jews but surely all this is not down to just that.Its probably because i do not do religion that i do not understand any of it.Its all down to damned religion again,religious people will deny this but it is.

They don't all hate Israel, many support Israels right to exists and defend its right to defend itself from terrorists.

Muhammad is described has the best example of mankind so many Muslims hang on his every word and act, trying to emulate him.

Edited by firemanbob