Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/496965/Gaza-ceasefire-ends-Hamas-fires-rockets-Israel-retaliates

GAZA LATEST: Hamas fires MORE rockets into Israel as shock video reveals HOW they do it

HAMAS fired a huge barrage of rockets into Israel from Gaza today, breaking the fragile 72-hour ceasefire.

By Midday, 33 rockets had been fired. Twenty-six landed in Israel, three were intercepted and four fell short in Gaza, the army said.

No you CAN'T. Stop making wild claims you can't substantiate otherwise you'll be regarded as a troll and a fake.

Only if they existed.

I dont mind you having a different opinion to me. Its healthy. What i do mind is all the personal insults, attacks and vitriol that spurs forth from your computer. Theres no need for it.

And its wont, not cant and tell me, would you go out of your way to help someone who behaves like you?

Probably not. Be nice, its lots of fun :)

A Hamas official has admitted to the BBC that a Gaza child killed on Tuesday died as a result of Palestinian rocket fire, and not from an Israeli strike. While this is not the first time Gazans have been killed by misfired Palestinian munitions, the admission, made to BBC Gaza and West Bank Correspondent Jon Donnison, is unusual in its rarity.

I dont mind you having a different opinion to me. Its healthy. What i do mind is all the personal insults, attacks and vitriol that spurs forth from your computer. Theres no need for it.

And its wont, not cant and tell me, would you go out of your way to help someone who behaves like you?

Probably not. Be nice, its lots of fun :)

Quite a sensitive soul aren't you.

So after all that unrelated crap you've just typed you CAN'T produce anything to back your claim? I asked you for evidence and you interpret it as a personnel insult?

It's you that insults with wild figures you pluck from the area the sun doesn't shine.

Quite a sensitive soul aren't you.

So after all that unrelated crap you've just typed you CAN'T produce anything to back your claim? I asked you for evidence and you interpret it as a personnel insult?

It's you that insults with wild figures you pluck from the area the sun doesn't shine.

I wont repeat myself, ive already given you the answer. You have your own opinion like i say its healthy but i think as far as this conversation goes we are done. Well only go round in circles and thats no good.

Gaza is a suicide bomb. It is rigged by its leaders to explode.

This is not a metaphor. It is a war crime. It makes the calculus of proportionality in the use of armed force by the Israeli Defence Forces complex and uncertain.

The Hamas use of suicide bombings is well-developed. A decade ago, it involved the leadership preparing vulnerable Arab individuals to end their lives by blowing up Jews in Israeli cities. The use of Hamas towns and local populations in their entirety as huge suicide bombs to kill Israeli soldiers drawn into them by repeated Hamas provocations is an innovation.

There is clear and abundant evidence of this strategy in leadership declarations of it and in the use of civilian shields, booby traps, refusal of humanitarian ceasefires and lack of civilian protections. In a single street last week, 19 of 28 buildings were found to be booby-trapped. More than 1000 improvised explosive devices have been used by Hamas in Gazan cities so far.

Advertisement

Towns have been retrofitted for their apocalypse. Substantial parts of the neighbourhood of Shej’ayia, a Hamas stronghold close to the Israeli border and repeatedly used as a launching point for rockets hidden in homes, is in ruins. The IDF methodically destroyed attack tunnels, bunkers, rocket launchers, weapons dumps and munitions factories there, and responded to sniper fire and anti-tank missile ambushes from surrounding buildings.

Despite the elaborate preparations for war with Israel, the Hamas leadership built no public bomb shelters. Meanwhile, that leadership is safely in its command and control centre hidden in a part of the tunnel complex reported as located under al-Shifa hospital, Gaza’s largest. Self-preservation while manipulating others to their deaths is consistent with the leadership pattern for running of suicide bombers.

At least 34 sophisticated interconnected tunnels with hundreds of exit points that snake from Gaza into Israel have been discovered so far. The IDF has estimated that the concrete poured into the tunnel project could have built two hospitals, 20 schools, 20 healthcare centres or 100 kindergartens.

Gaza is a suicide bomb. It is rigged by its leaders to explode.

This is not a metaphor. It is a war crime. It makes the calculus of proportionality in the use of armed force by the Israeli Defence Forces complex and uncertain.

The Hamas use of suicide bombings is well-developed. A decade ago, it involved the leadership preparing vulnerable Arab individuals to end their lives by blowing up Jews in Israeli cities. The use of Hamas towns and local populations in their entirety as huge suicide bombs to kill Israeli soldiers drawn into them by repeated Hamas provocations is an innovation.

There is clear and abundant evidence of this strategy in leadership declarations of it and in the use of civilian shields, booby traps, refusal of humanitarian ceasefires and lack of civilian protections. In a single street last week, 19 of 28 buildings were found to be booby-trapped. More than 1000 improvised explosive devices have been used by Hamas in Gazan cities so far.

Advertisement

Towns have been retrofitted for their apocalypse. Substantial parts of the neighbourhood of Shej’ayia, a Hamas stronghold close to the Israeli border and repeatedly used as a launching point for rockets hidden in homes, is in ruins. The IDF methodically destroyed attack tunnels, bunkers, rocket launchers, weapons dumps and munitions factories there, and responded to sniper fire and anti-tank missile ambushes from surrounding buildings.

Despite the elaborate preparations for war with Israel, the Hamas leadership built no public bomb shelters. Meanwhile, that leadership is safely in its command and control centre hidden in a part of the tunnel complex reported as located under al-Shifa hospital, Gaza’s largest. Self-preservation while manipulating others to their deaths is consistent with the leadership pattern for running of suicide bombers.

At least 34 sophisticated interconnected tunnels with hundreds of exit points that snake from Gaza into Israel have been discovered so far. The IDF has estimated that the concrete poured into the tunnel project could have built two hospitals, 20 schools, 20 healthcare centres or 100 kindergartens.

Why didn't you just provide a link Smithy instead of trying to make yourself look clever?

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/how-gaza-became-one-big-suicide-bomb-20140803-zzxgn.html