Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

Where Hamas Gets Its Money

Amid international condemnation of Israel, one would never guess that humanitarian aid and even cash is flowing into Hamas coffers, while its rockets continue to hit Israel.

It is important to alleviate the suffering of innocent Palestinians. However, since Gaza is under Hamas control, we have to ask: Will aid reach the suffering populace? If the past is any indication, most funds and supplies will end up with Hamas.

The world community that berates Israel for defending itself from constant attacks by the terrorist group also facilitated Hamas.

Since then, despite repeated promises to cut off funds for Hamas, international aid organizations and many countries kept on sending money to Gaza, purportedly for humanitarian aid. The United Nations Relief and Works Agency, the U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees, raises money for Gaza through its Web site, with payments going through WorldPay (part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group ), the Arab Bank PLC in Gaza and HSBC in Amman, Jordan. Those funds come in addition to UNRWA’s annual budget of $400 million.

The $7 billion to $10 billion that the Palestinian Authority has received since 1993 has come from the European Union, the U.N., the U.S., Saudi Arabia and other Arab League countries. France alone has sent more than $3 billion. This influx of cash has done little to advance the development of a viable Palestinian state or of peace in the region. Rather, it has helped to fuel the Palestinian leadership’s terrorist agenda, and kept the Palestinian people oppressed and disenfranchised.

I wont repeat myself, ive already given you the answer. You have your own opinion like i say its healthy but i think as far as this conversation goes we are done. Well only go round in circles and thats no good.

So, you retract your 20% wild claim made in the previous post? Good.

20% is not an opinion, it's a statement, a statement based on some form of evidence, evidence that is widely available apparently. If not it's purely guesswork, showmanship or lies. My guess is all.

So please, when your rubbish is pointed out don't get all teary and accuse others of getting personal.

What do people on here think of Gaza firing rockets from populated residential areas, even next to hospitals and UN buildings?

I think they should stop immediately and get some proper guidance systems in them. Maybe something controlled by an Intel chip ? Imagine the irony of that.

I have an AMD pc, always have. I think AMD are far better than intel anyhow.

As for the boycott it has to be a good idea for anyone of conscience so lets hope it helps.

I think they should stop immediately and get some proper guidance systems in them. Maybe something controlled by an Intel chip ? Imagine the irony of that.

I have an AMD pc, always have. I think AMD are far better than intel anyhow.

As for the boycott it has to be a good idea for anyone of conscience so lets hope it helps.

They will probably use a guidance system like this.

If our Government does not have the gonads to even speak out about whats been going on then it will be left to the people of the UK to show their disdain by way of boycotts.

I hope come the general election that people remember how weak a PM Cameron is and boycott voting for the conservative party.

Even as activists worldwide purportedly working on behalf of the “Palestinian cause” push for a boycott of Israeli products, the Palestinian Arabs themselves are increasingly buying “blue & white.”

Initially, members of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement were upset that Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas would not officially endorse their efforts to put Israel in an economic stranglehold.

But a recent survey by the Palestinian Authority’s Consumer Protection Authority revealed the possible reason for Abbas’ reluctance: the Palestinian Arabs are major consumers of Israeli products.