Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

My bold=

How the hell is it ever going to be fair when it's the yanks who have armed israel to the back teeth yet deny Palestinians the right to have an army?

Give the Palestinians the same weapons and then let's see who wins in a fair fight. :rolleyes:

My bold=

Can the aborigines and the American Indians come back and lay claim to their land that was stolen off them by the yanks and Aussies or is it only the Jews that are allowed to do that? :rolleyes:

Clean water and food would be a better option

My bold=

How the hell is it ever going to be fair when it's the yanks who have armed israel to the back teeth yet deny Palestinians the right to have an army?

Give the Palestinians the same weapons and then let's see who wins in a fair fight as the Palestinians will not back down if that us what you are implying. :rolleyes:

Not the best idea in the world unless you want thousands of people on both sides to die.

Now tell me hotshot, why would they stand outside Sainsburys without a cause to celebrate? But the minute they had one, here we go. No problem in your mind that kids are being klled by Hamas putting them in harm's way because they dare not take on the Israelis in a fair fight. Ther's a simple way to stop the dying. Stop sending rockets into Israel and sending people through tunnels to kill innocent Israelis. That would suit you though, would it.

My first point is about Hamas putting the kids in harms way, this is just Israeli propaganda and lies to excuse the slaughter of children and rid themselves of the guilt of doing so.

The fact is that they are all penned into the same jail cell and have no where to go, Gaza being one of the most highly populated places on earth where everyone lives on top of each other.

My second point is them taking Israel on in a fair fight.

For this to happen the good old US and apparently us also would have to either start supplying Hamas with the same weapons we do Israel or Israel would have to just use small fire arms, large fire works and sling shots, the same as Hamas have to hand to fight with.

Boycott Israel. Avoid products with the barcode starting with 729. And download app #Buycott

https://twitter.com/DivaKnevil/status/495220051474395136/photo/1

https://twitter.com/GypsyDesert/status/495901239566036992/photo/1

Thanks for the info, having an app should make things far easier ;)

---------- Post added 10-08-2014 at 21:05 ----------

I doubt that that matters because its likely to be their hatred of Jews that drives them and not their compassion for the Palestinians.

That old chest nut.