Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

I would not be too sure, I think the days of Israel having super victim status on the back of what happened to the Jewish people in WW2 has seen its days, only in the US they probably still have a majority of support and even that is dwindling fast.

What I think about Israel has nothing to do with WW2 and everything to do with them being constantly attacked by the Arab people that live round them.

The Egypt scenario is a bit strange because they joined forces with Syria to attack Israel in the 1960s.

Israel and Egypt made peace 36 years ago. Even Israel and Jordan, which seems to me like yesterday (I actually went over the Arava valley border crossing only a couple of days after it opened) made their peace 20 years ago. Jordan was involved in '67, but not '73.

obviously if the Egyptians and the Jordanians were shooting at the Israelis like Hamas are today, there is no way they could possibly have made any kind of peace.

I scanned my Cheerios this morning and they were flagged up, so looks like I'm eating something else for breakfast after this box :)

---------- Post added 11-08-2014 at 08:57 ----------

Regarding Gaza, the bite came first.

They should have built the dog the kennel that it was promised and never got.

They should have built the dog the kennel that it was promised and never got.

I agree that Hamas should have built schools, hospital ect. with the resources they have been given instead of terrorist tunnels and rockets, Its not Israel's job to feed and provide for the Gazan people even though they do supply them with a lot.

---------- Post added 11-08-2014 at 09:06 ----------

I scanned my Cheerios this morning and they were flagged up, so looks like I'm eating something else for breakfast after this box :)

A man of principle would have thrown the box away or given it to someone in more need of its contents.

The muzzle and the kicks are what instigates the bites, that's if you can equate stone throwing and rockets with no capacity to a bite.

How does a dog in a muzzle bite?

---------- Post added 11-08-2014 at 09:13 ----------

I scanned my Cheerios this morning and they were flagged up, so looks like I'm eating something else for breakfast after this box

Thanks for the heads up. They are the one's I'll buy next time I'm at the supermarket.

Thanks for the heads up. They are the one's I'll buy next time I'm at the supermarket.

I just checked and Cheerios is an American brand of breakfast cereals manufactured by General Mills. In some countries, including the United Kingdom.

They eat them in Israel but don't make them.

The American breakfast cereal Cheerios returned to the shelves of Israeli supermarkets this week, four months after Osem, the product's importer, first decided to discontinue it.

I just checked and Cheerios is an American brand of breakfast cereals manufactured by General Mills. In some countries, including the United Kingdom.

They eat them in Israel but don't make them.

The American breakfast cereal Cheerios returned to the shelves of Israeli supermarkets this week, four months after Osem, the product's importer, first decided to discontinue it.

Hey not to worry. I don't like 'em anyhow. I've found the best goods to boycott are the ones advertised in folks signatures on here.