Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

So what do you make of this? The US bombing the crap out of Islamic terrorists who are targetting civillians.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/08/thousands-pour-into-iraq-kurdish-north-us-jest-bomb-isis-militants

I don't know, start a topic and Ill look into it.

---------- Post added 11-08-2014 at 14:38 ----------

Do you think this "limp government" should order air strikes against ISIS in Iraq?

Start a topic and I will look into it. Are we likely to ?

Why do I need to start a topic ? I'm asking your opinion now..

Ok off topic and probably against the rules but...

I think it is really strange that the US are arming ISIS in Syria and then attacking them in Iraq, but then again in Iraq the US have a lot of companies pilfering with huge billion dollar contracts for the oil, so I guess they feel they have a need to protect the billionaires US interests in Iraq.

But there has been military action ?

less Military action, LESS :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

stop a peace deal that would see them wanting their land back and nothing more.

The Main aim of Hamas is the complete destruction of the Israeli state, they're not in it for abit of land they want to destroy an entire country and they won't stop until they do.

Mod Note

Bickering and insulting posts have been deleted along with any reference to them, my apologies if you feel your post was removed unfairly because of this.

I know this is an emotive issue but kindly discuss it civilly without the name calling please.

less Military action, LESS :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
Why do you mock me ?

If there is ANY millitary action then the argument they are killing because of rockets is a redundant one if they are not firing rockets from there. I think you may need the loopy but I will not rise to your obvious attempt to antagonist.

The Main aim of Hamas is the complete destruction of the Israeli state, they're not in it for abit of land they want to destroy an entire country and they won't stop until they do.
Or they would actually like a state of their own and wish to stop Israel from stealing it all before they get the chance ?

Actually this escalation by Hamas is all down to the blockade and the life the Palestinians are having to endure, the fact that Israel has Palestinians on a calorie ration has nothing to do with it at all then ??

Save it, the Israel speel is not washing any more.

Ok off topic and probably against the rules but...

I think it is really strange that the US are arming ISIS in Syria and then attacking them in Iraq, but then again in Iraq the US have a lot of companies pilfering with huge billion dollar contracts for the oil, so I guess they feel they have a need to protect the billionaires US interests in Iraq.

You didn't really answer the question which was ...

"Do you think this "limp government" should order air strikes against ISIS in Iraq?"

Actually this point, out of all the Israeli propaganda rubbish you have managed to regurgitate, I do agree with.

It amazes me how Israel and its paid for cronies are always too eager to push this point but yet they are the only people in the world that seem to have really forgotten about it. Whats lost by them is the real suffering that they endured, it must be lost because they would not be so forth coming at inflicting that suffering on others if they remembered.

Spend some time and look at the similarities between how they were treated and how they are now treating others.

The reason people feel the need to boycott is because our own Governments are all at the heel of the US and the US is at the heel of Israel. If we don't boycott then it makes the Israeli's think that we are all ok at watching them massacre women and children, which most of us are not.

Someone said earlier on here that they would have more respect if we all boycotted a long list of other countries. But guess what, none of us are boycotting for your respect, we are doing it for our own self respect.

I also wrote...

Although Hamas has fired 1000's of rockets at Israel, it seems that they are just better equipped at defending themselves. Not a bad idea as they are surrounded by countries who would like to see them 'wiped off the map'

But you didnt mention any of that in your criticism of me...

Are you saying that Hamas has not fired rockets at Israel and that its all propaganda?

Actually this escalation by Hamas is all down to the blockade

You are of course aware that until 2006 where Hamas were voted to power that the blockade had been eased, Israel had pulled out of the Gaza strip, boarder crossings were being re-opened and there was far more freedom of movement.

The involvement of Hamas is the root cause of the current problems, without them it would be very different.