Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

What is it you think you are going to achieve again??

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Self respect ?

We have a Government without balls, its all that anyone has left.

And you, what do you think you will achieve by regurgitating Israeli propaganda on the issue ? Do you think you can erase from peoples memories what they have seen in the media ?

---------- Post added 11-08-2014 at 17:27 ----------

But you are blaming Israel for the actions of Hamas and I did include a link.

No I am not. Only if you buy into the reasoning given by Israel could I be doing that.

I care not for Hamas, they are as terror-istic as your beloved Israel.

Self respect ?

And you, what do you think you will achieve by regurgitating Israeli propaganda on the issue ? Do you think you can erase from peoples memories what they have seen in the media ?

And how will boycotting Israeli goods make live better for the Palestinians?

---------- Post added 11-08-2014 at 17:28 ----------

Self respect ?

---------- Post added 11-08-2014 at 17:27 ----------

No I am not. Only if you buy into the reasoning given by Israel could I be doing that.

I care not for Hamas, they are as terror-istic as your beloved Israel.

If you are not blaming Israel why are you wanting people to boycott them.

You CAN not like Israels action without hating the Israeli people or siding with the 'Islamist's'.

You CAN condemn Israel without being 'pro' Hamas.

I do not condemn any nation from defending itself from terrorist attacks.

I do condemn hamas for deliberately invoking a response from israel so that they can bring about civilian casualties to use as propagana.

And you CAN do something even if your Government won't speak out.

Boycott.

I write to Cameron to ask that we do not potentially weaken the israelis ability to be able to afford defend themselves by instigating a boycott against them.

I did write to Cameron at the start of hostilities to bring pressure to bear on the UN to intervene physically to bring about an end to hostilities and the commencement of negotiations that will improve the situation for the people of gaza, and also to do what he can to get the UN to dissuade hamas from invoking israeli attacks by launching rockets at israel and ask them to stop continuously breaking ceasefires.

What have you done apart from support terrorism by not opposing it and refuse to buy jaffa oranges?

Self respect ?

If you're doing it for self-respect then go right ahead.

From all the bull I've seen posted online I don't think many other people are doing it for that reason tho.

I think many people believe they are taking direct action against the Israeli state.

Can you not just put a link up instead of copying and pasting ?

This topic is about boycotting because of what we have seen from Israeli actions, its not a blame game. I am sure there are loads of topics where the dispute in the region is being fully discussed ?

I tried that but it was removed.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-16/startup-israel-suffering-most-oecd-poverty-as-poor-surge.html

"Unable to pay their rent and turned down for public housing, Yafit Krisi and her husband gathered their four children and moved into a tent outside the city hall in Ashkelon, on Israel’s Mediterranean coast.

“Life is very hard in Israel"..."

Despite firemanbob's assertion that Israel's exports are up 16,000%

I don't think I've mentioned any propaganda, I try not to read too much into what the media shows you as there is so often a slant on their reporting.

You cannot deny events of the past tho, it's right there in the history books how bad the effect of Hamas on Gaza has been.

I don't think I've mentioned any propaganda, I try not to read too much into what the media shows you as there is so often a slant on their reporting.

You cannot deny events of the past tho, it's right there in the history books how bad the effect of Hamas on Gaza has been.

History books are "media", maybe you're just concentrating on books with a "slant".

Gaza chose terrorism over building a Palestinian paradise

Unoccupied for nearly a decade, why do Gaza’s people know little else aside from explosives and martyrdom?

...... If the Gazans had spent the last ten years importing equipment with which to build a new nation, there never would have been an Israeli blockade.......

....They are in their own land but they just choose to fire rockets at Israel instead of making it a wonderful place to live, they thrive on their self inflicted dependency.

Excellent post bob.

I could not agree more.

Unfortunately it would have encouraged western infidels to visit

and had the side effect of

potentially alleviating the misery most of us associate with living under islam which terrorists rely on to provide more cannon fodder that don't see the point in life.