Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

if you really care about supporting Hamas, you must refuse to buy or use the computers and smartphones and memory sticks.

As Hamas is a designated terrorist organisation and I have no intention of supporting them. So thanks for providing the list. If I need any of the products that they make I'll be sure to buy from them.

So basically anyone who supports hamas should grow their own food, make their own clothes and send letters using carrier pigeons. Anything else and they just arent showing the commitment needed to be taken seriously.

Absolutely they should. I think it's really not fair that Israel keeps inventing things because it makes boycotts really hard. I was thinking about starting a petition to make them stop so another country can get a chance to invent something good.

Also, someone should have invented Facebook before that Jewish bloke did it. (He loves Israel as well; I saw a picture of him holding up a banner saying I LOVE ISRAEL').

See, that's typical of Jews and Israelis. They always have to invent computers and phones and stuff like that so nobody else can do it.

And they keep inventing life-saving medicines and things which really sucks. Because it means if you have that illness you either take their medicines or you die. Which means Israelis just found another way to kill people by inventing these things before anyone else got a chance.

http://www.israel21c.org/health/the-top-12-most-amazing-israeli-medical-advances/

Edited by HelenOster

As Hamas is a designated terrorist organisation and I have no intention of supporting them. So thanks for providing the list. If I need any of the products that they make I'll be sure to buy from them.

But don't you think it's not fair that Israel makes so much stuff? {I can tell you support Israel because you are still using your computer]. But that's Ok.

I just did a Google search; did you know those Israelis even invented pet hamsters? So now they have found a way to get to the little children all over England whose parents have a serious duty to take those hamsters and get rid of them right away.

It's on Wikipedia so it must be true - just Google List of Israeli inventions and discoveries

en[/url.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

Edited by HelenOster

The effects of an Israeli bomb in Balsam Hospital in Northern Gaza. #ICC4Israel

https://twitter.com/DrBasselAbuward/status/498951747541688322/photo/1

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 17:57 ----------

Barcode Scanning App Used To Boycott Israel

Buycott allows users to identify the source of products instantly so that purchases do not conflict with their beliefs.

More than 400,000 people are boycotting goods produced by Israeli-linked companies using a barcode scanning app.

Buycott allows users to identify the source of products instantly so that purchases do not conflict with their beliefs.

People can set up banned product lists to support their own particular interests or causes, but it is the anti-Israeli lists which have boosted the app's popularity.

Founder Ivan Pardo told Forbes: "I noticed three weeks ago that we were seeing an unusual spike in traffic.

"Next thing I knew Buycott was a top 10 app in the UK and Netherlands, and number one in a number of Middle Eastern countries. Word was spreading through social media."

The group Long Live Palestine Boycott Israel lists 49 brands to avoid and has 275,000 members.

The firms on the list include hummus maker Sabra, SodaStream due to its operation in the West Bank, and Volvo, whose machinery was used to dismantle some Palestinian settlements

http://news.sky.com/story/1317330/barcode-scanning-app-used-to-boycott-israel

Im sure that Ivan Pardo isnt that bothered about who's boycotting his App when he's rushing his family into a basement to escape Hamas fired rockets.

The effects of an Israeli bomb in Balsam Hospital in Northern Gaza. #ICC4Israel

https://twitter.com/DrBasselAbuward/status/498951747541688322/photo/1

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 17:57 ----------

Barcode Scanning App Used To Boycott Israel

More than 400,000 people are boycotting goods produced by Israeli-linked companies using a barcode scanning app.

People can set up banned product lists to support their own particular interests or causes, but it is the anti-Israeli lists which have boosted the app's popularity.

Founder Ivan Pardo told Forbes: "I noticed three weeks ago that we were seeing an unusual spike in traffic.

"Next thing I knew Buycott was a top 10 app in the UK and Netherlands, and number one in a number of Middle Eastern countries. Word was spreading through social media."

The group Long Live Palestine Boycott Israel lists 49 brands to avoid and has 275,000 members.

The firms on the list include hummus maker Sabra, SodaStream due to its operation in the West Bank, and Volvo, whose machinery was used to dismantle some Palestinian settlements

http://news.sky.com/story/1317330/barcode-scanning-app-used-to-boycott-israel

Has anyone checked the validity of these apps? How accurate are they? I'd hate to be boycotting I think is Israeli only to find out its Ugandan or something, that would be horrible.

Has anyone checked the validity of these apps? How accurate are they? I'd hate to be boycotting I think is Israeli only to find out its Ugandan or something, that would be horrible.

Why aren't you boycotting the Zionist Pentium chip and continuing to use the computer? You know, that app was probably developed using Israeli tech & know-how, too.

The inventor says:"It bothers me that a lot of people are downloading Buycott and thinking that it was written specifically to boycott Israel.

"It was not, and to counter that notion I have been actively encouraging pro-Israel groups to start campaigns supporting Israel."

So if you use that app to boycott Israeli goods you are supporting someone who supports Israel.

So please, everyone, you have to stop using the app or this whole wonderful boycott thingy won't work

BTW You know what those clever Jews all over the world do? They get the app and then they ONLY buy stuff that's Israeli.

It's so not fair that they try to stop the boycott from working.

Edited by HelenOster